Sr. Product Manager
- Raleigh, NC
Pendo is one of Raleigh's fastest growing companies focused on creating products that increase user engagement. We were founded in 2013 by former product owners and engineers from companies like Rally, Google, Cisco, and Red Hat.
We learned that understanding how your customers use your products and helping them be effective is an expensive and time-consuming task. Pendo solves this.
We are a well funded early stage startup based in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina. We are product-people building a product for other product-people. Our culture is passionate, fast paced, and fun!
Pendo is built for Product Managers, and as such, Product Managers are a core part of our team. You will need to work very closely with our engineering team, design team, marketing team, and senior management to launch products and features that move the needle. You should communicate with customers to hear their needs and build to their needs, but also build the features that they don’t even know they need yet.
Interview and communicate with customers to understand needs
Work closely with designers and engineers to spec out solutions
Contribute to the company roadmap
- Prioritize the engineering queue and be able to communicate the “why” to engineers and executives alike
- 4+ years as a PM for internet software companies
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- A passion for usability and simplicity
Bonus Points for any of the following:
- A strong Technical background
- Deep Analytics experience
- Experience owning a Mobile product
- Experience owning an API product
- Passionate and high-growth startup culture
- Work with an exciting and diverse set of technologies and clients
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Located in the heart of downtown Raleigh
- Work with a great team & make a real impact on Pendo’s future and direction
Benefits and Perks
- Company Equity
- Health, dental, and vision benefits (covered day 1 of employment)
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and healthy snacks
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
Hear from other Pendozers on why it's so great working at Pendo.
Check out this video of our CEO Todd Olson speaking about Pendo.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
No Agencies Please.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.