Professional Services Engineer
- Raleigh, NC
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers — a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society’s experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by top tier institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Spark Capital.
Our culture is passionate, fast paced, and fun!
The Customer Success team’s mission is to build, grow and deepen our customer relationships to ensure our customers are successful with the Pendo platform. We are a team of individuals that are passionate about helping customers connect their goals and challenges with solutions in our platform. Our goal is to make every one of our customers a lifelong partner.
As a Professional Services Engineer, you will realize the value of the Pendo Platform for our customer through the use, extension, and integration of the Pendo Platform.
What You Will Do:
Ensure the retention and success of customers who range from non-technical product managers to highly technical developers
Provide professional, quick, and accurate guidance and consulting to customers maintaining our high standard for every customer interaction
Represent the customer internally to push Pendo to better serve its customers across all teams (Product, Sales, Marketing)
Provide technical direction and best practices on all aspects of the Pendo platform to our customers
Take ownership of individual cases, often times requiring cross-functional involvement
Lead team projects which improve the experience for all customers
Improve our processes, systems, and customer interactions
Delivery of pre-defined services using and/or extending the Pendo platform
Scope, define, manage and deliver custom services using, extending or integrating with the Pendo platform
Product research hypothesis generation, testing, and/or analysis
Build tools to increase efficiency of Technical Success
- Integrate Pendo data or in-app messaging delivery with external data sources including SalesForce
Who you are and what you possess:
- 2+ years of technology implementation, management consulting or account management experience
- Contributed code or fixes to a managed project (open source, work related code base, etc.
- Positive attitude and see possibilities rather than obstacles
- Passion for helping others through others and would gladly jump on a phone call to help someone at a moment’s notice
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Ability to learn technical concepts, translate them to business solutions, and deliver the result
- Embrace a flat organization culture, ready to share your ideas and make them happen
- Creative when the answer is not obvious
- 4-year degree preferred
- Passionate and high-growth startup culture
- Work with an exciting and diverse set of technologies and clients
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Located in the heart of downtown Raleigh
- Work with a great team & make a real impact on Pendo’s future and direction
Benefits and Perks
- Company Equity
- Health, dental, and vision benefits (covered day 1 of employment)
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and healthy snacks
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
Hear from our Pendozers on why it's so great working at Pendo.
Check out this video of our CEO Todd Olson speaking about Pendo.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
No Agencies Please.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.