Sr. Web/Graphic Designer
- Raleigh, NC
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers — a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society’s experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by top tier institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Spark Capital.
Our culture is passionate, fast-paced, and fun!
As a Sr. Web/Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for interpreting Pendo’s brand and message into powerful visual design.
You’ll work with a talented group of UX Designers, Marketers, and Web Developers on a wide range of projects such as: designing new homepage concepts, creating beautiful print and web collateral, and designing fun t-shirts for employees.
What you will do:
- Apply your creativity and design skills to define and evolve the visual experience for Pendo’s internal and external marketing assets and overall visual identity
- Partner with the content, campaign and web teams to provide high performing materials for email campaigns, events, advertising and social media
- Work closely with Product and Marketing teams to define the long term visual brand strategy and be able to execute solutions aligned with the vision
- Execute the production of marketing materials including Pendo logos, brochures, white papers, newsletters, direct mail, PowerPoint presentations, infographics, digital marketing collateral, banner ads, event graphics, etc etc
Who you are:
- You are a graphic design professional with 3-5 years of experience
- You can present a strong portfolio showcasing skills in page design, layout, and typography
- You possess the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- You are a savvy, conceptual thinker with exceptional attention to detail
- You are proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Zeplin, InVision
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects at once and accurately set and meet deadlines
- You've gained experience designing in a variety of mediums, including print and digital
- You are a team player with a bias for action
- Corporate branding experience
- B2B experience
- High-growth startup experience
- Illustration/Drawing skills
- PowerPoint layout skills
- Photography/Videography experience
- Basic web development ability (HTML/CSS)
***Please include a link or attachment of your portfolio / work examples.
Health, dental, and vision benefits (covered day 1 of employment)
Open vacation policy
Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and healthy snacks
Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation
Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
Hear from other Pendozers on why it's so great working at Pendo.
Check out this video of our CEO Todd Olson speaking about Pendo.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
No Agencies Please.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.