- Raleigh, NC
Pendo is one of Raleigh's fastest growing companies focused on creating products that increase user engagement. We were founded in 2013 by former product owners and engineers from companies like Rally, Google, Cisco, and Red Hat.
We learned that understanding how your customers use your products and helping them be effective is an expensive and time-consuming task. Pendo solves this.
We are a well funded early stage startup based in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina. We are product people building a product for other product people. Our culture is passionate, fast paced, and fun!
The Salesforce Administrator is part of our Sales Operations team that supports and develops applications for client tracking and reporting. This position is the liaison between management, Sales, Success, Marketing and the users. (S)he troubleshoots and works with end-users to ensure that applications meet their needs and keep pace with changes in program operations, policies and/or procedures. Additionally, this team member will provide cross-departmentally support for Pendo’s Salesforce integration.
Daily administration and support of Pendo’s Salesforce CRM database including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations
Work with management, sales, marketing, and success to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validations, processes and triggers
Develop customized reports, dashboards and console views
Proactively manage the sales, success and financial processes to minimize duplicate data entry and ensure accuracy
Create, manage and document application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of program enhancements and changes
Manage current and future product integrations; including Pardot, Desk.com, KnowledgeTree, DocuSign and InsightSquared
Manage the software testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual software testing;
Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements
Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements
Provide application users with technical support and best practices
Log and track identified system problems through resolution
Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as database applications are developed
Database ownership: de-duping and cleanup of existing and incoming data; data retention and backup
Provide cross-functional support for Pendo’s Salesforce integration including but not limited to:
Diagnose and guide customers through the creation of fields, workflows and processes related to our one-way push integration.
Work with the internal sales, customer success and technical success teams to provide Salesforce support for pre-sale and post-sale customers.
Provide best-practices and recommendations for customer Salesforce environments.
• 2+ years Salesforce experience, Salesforce certification preferred
• Experience working with a SaaS/Subscription Based Sales model preferred
• Pardot & Desk.com experience preferred
• Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Close attention to detail
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
• A self-starter that is comfortable in a fast-paced environment
• A high level of energy, a good sense of humor
- Health, dental, and vision benefits (covered day 1 of employment)
- Lunch and Learns every Thursday (Free Lunch!)
- Open vacation policy
- Company Equity
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
- Office located in the heart of downtown Raleigh
Check out this video on why it's so great working at Pendo!
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- No Agencies Please!
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.