Special Projects Consultant
- 247 E Main St, Welland, ON L3B 3X1, Canada
Why join PenFi
We have a lot of reasons to be proud to work here.
- We have a generous benefits package, defined contribution pension plan and performance based success sharing to wellness days and allowances and leadership and learning development investments
- Local is everything. We're all about working with local businesses and partnering with our communities to make them strong and vibrant
- As a credit union, living the co-operative principles are part of our long and rich history
- We develop meaningful relationships with our co-workers and members - that means learning about their passions, families, ambitions and doing what we can to improve their lives
- We have a unique culture where we take our business seriously, but we like to have a little fun along the way
- Education is a priority and we offer an abundance of leadership and professional development programs and training to help you be the best you can be
- Corporate Social Responsibility is alive and well. From our partner Socks for Change to delivering financial literacy to new Canadians, to reducing our impact on the environment to being the official sponsor of the Niagara 2022 Canada Summer Games - we donate our time, money and expertise
- We are all PenFi ambassadors and we live our truly local brand from the inside out
Who we are
PenFinancial Credit Union has been helping Niagara grow for over 60 years. With nearly 20,000 Members, and a rich history, our roots are firmly planted and our future is strong. As a values-driven co-operative we believe the prosperity of our Members and our community go hand in hand, and we’re on a mission to improve lives and strengthen communities.
Supporting our senior executives, including working with our CEO directly, on a variety of projects and special assignments. Juggle multiple demands, be a creative thinker, and have a good handle on business strategy. This is a role that will help us map out our path forward as we continue to evolve the credit union.
- Special Projects – to coordinate and administer any special projects required from the senior executive and CEO. Establish the plan, create the workflow and administer the plan utilizing all resources available to a successful outcome.
- Able to successfully analyze and synthesize information, and communicate to varying audiences in an engaging and concise manner
- Passionate about learning, open to new ideas and growing your career within our organization
- Adept at building relationships and working collaboratively across various groups
- Exceptionally organized with superior attention to detail
- Agile, adaptable to change and can work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated, resourceful and can work independently
- Familiarity with ESG and social impact issues an asset
- Perform other assigned responsibilities.
- University Degree with a minimum of 1-2 years relevant work experience
- Effectively manage priorities and timelines with the ability to work under pressure with defined deadlines and independently work without direct supervision.
- Excellent at writing, editing and organizing content
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, including PowerPoint
To learn more visit https://www.penfinancial.com/careers
While we welcome all applications, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodations will be made for job candidates upon request.