- 247 E Main St, Welland, ON L3B 3X1, Canada
Why join PenFi
We have a lot of reasons to be proud to work here.
- We have a deluxe benefits package, success sharing program and comprehensive pension plan
- Local is everything. We're all about working with local businesses and partnering with our communities to make them strong and vibrant
- As a credit union, living the co-operative principles are part of our long and rich history
- We develop meaningful relationships with our co-workers and members - that means learning about their passions, families, ambitions and doing what we can to improve their lives
- We have a unique culture where we take our business seriously, but we like to have a little fun along the way
- Education is a priority and we offer an abundance of leadership and professional development programs and training to help you be the best you can be
- Corporate Social Responsibility is alive and well. From our award winning Skates for Kids Program to delivering financial literacy to new Canadians, to sponsoring local events - we donate our time, money and expertise
- We are all PenFi ambassadors and we live our truly local brand from the inside out
Who we are
We live, work and play in the Niagara Peninsula. We know Niagara's economy, it's people and every unique community. With over 20,000 personal and business members, we offer all of the products and services that our members have grown to know and love from their truly local credit union. We employ 100 truly awesome people with a desire to provide remarkable member experiences every single day.
This role combines art and technology to communicate ideas through digital and print imagery. Creating, implementing and maintenance of engaging digital and innovative on-brand experiences and compelling graphic design coupled with driving sales to support business goals for our truly local credit union.
Improve lives and strengthen communities by living our vision to be your truly local financial partner of choice, committed to inclusive and authentic relationships. Ensure that the member and employee experience is personal and simple. Be accountable by taking ownership for success while ensuring inclusivity, social responsibility and cooperative principles. Share your passion, including delivering personal service by listening, guiding, nurturing and caring. Demonstrate integrity by developing trusting relationships and maintaining the highest ethical standards. Build mutual respect through honest and authentic relationships. Focus on knowledge with a commitment to continuous learning. Be a proud ambassador of PenFinancial Credit Union including promoting and delivering on the goal of our Truly Local Commitment (TLC) to live our values-based banking philosophy by transforming banking to improve lives and strengthen communities.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Play a lead role in the development and implementation of PenFi’s digital marketing strategies.
- Utilize innovation to support PenFi’s product sales, member loyalty, referral and retention and think creatively to deliver first class digital solutions that create rapid impact.
- Execute creatively innovative graphic design that represents PenFi’s personality and brand.
- Lead the conceptualization, prototype, design, editing and production of a range of digital and paid media assets including banners, email, social media graphics and illustrations, infographics, annual reports, forms and various presentation assets.
- Create concept, compositions (and code as needed) and full design and maintenance of a new PenFi website
- Consider all consumer touchpoints and create compelling, on brand executions to improve search engine optimization and lead generation results.
- Design and maintain all digital properties including PenFi’s website, electronic newsletters, eblasts, landing pages, apps, and social channels and other digitally produced materials.
- Manage social media content generation and curation.
- Execute best practices around the consumer-use experience to drive user engagement and increased responses across multiple digital platforms.
- Review analytics and adapt generation funnels to ensure campaign goals are met.
- Collaborate with peers and product experts to develop an advanced understanding of the credit union’s core systems, data sources and processes in order to formulate marketing automations, opportunities and creative, impactful and measureable campaigns and promotions.
- Effectively conceptualize campaign strategies solving project KPI objectives.
- Update job knowledge by participating in continuing education opportunities; reading trade publications and taking applicable webinars and/or courses.
- Attend PenFi sponsored events including evenings and weekends, as a representative of the Credit Union.
- Look for opportunities to support our community through volunteerism and/or on a local non-profit board/committee.
- Act as an ambassador of PenFinancial by looking for opportunities to promote products and services and seek referrals from members and non-members.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Graphic Design and/or Digital Marketing Communications and/or multimedia design (graphic, web, animation) or related area of study is required, however additional education in marketing, business, web development are an asset
- 3-5 years digital marketing experience
- 3-5 years graphic design experience
- Commanding knowledge of Adobe Creative suite (InDesign, After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere and or Final Cut Pro, Photoshop)
- Solid working knowledge of software/web applications including Microsoft Office, Hootsuite, Hubspot, Sharpspring or similar, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook/Instragram Insights and Advertising
- Good understanding of motion, typography, concept design and communicating with moving imagery
- Experience executing SEO and SEM strategies in a retail environment
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- A strong portfolio of work including a proven track record of successful digital marketing campaigns across various digital platforms and compelling and brilliant graphic design applications
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent listening and consultative skills
- Basic understanding of marketing automation processes, sales funnels and engagement strategies
- A curious learner who has a strong desire to proactively keep abreast of new software and technologies to support professional growth and business objectives