Senior Software Engineer (Cloud, Full Stack, DevOps, GitOps)
- 600 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We accelerate the business value of our customer’s software investments through hands-on engineering, teaching and peer coaching.
In support of this ambition we:
- Cherish and champion values and practices that create trust, safety, collaboration, and measured improvement;
- Will only select employees and customers that do the same.
We are not a consultancy that talks at you, nor a "body shop" contract company without an outside perspective. We teach software Acceleration by doing it with customers.
We're looking for senior software engineers that want to write great code for real customers consistently and love to teach their team how to do the same. To qualify you demonstrate a DevOps mindset, are an experienced player-coach in creating amazing software teams, have proven technical chops in current Continuous Delivery, immutable infrastructure, micros-service technologies, and you know how to hire the right people to create an internal movement.
- Thrive when you know the business purpose of your efforts, especially when there is an acknowledge immense challenge to achieve it.
- Are not phased by ambiguity and guide others through it
- Relentlessly learn new technology that improves the speed of which you can achieve your goals.
- Innately care and nurture for people and try to bring them joy.
- Are effective at guiding and counseling your team's managers.
- A passion in working full-stack, from coding cloud infrastructure to building distributed systems and front end web applications.
- Passion for building products that are beautiful outside and inside – from their user experience to their robust and elegant design.
- Data and metrics-oriented mindset: you want your work to be measurable and impactful.
- Customer empathy: you understand your customers’ needs and requirements.
- Strong software development skills and computer science fundamentals.
- A broad knowledge of entrepreneurial and work management frameworks such as Lean Startup, Design Thinking, Kanban, Scrum
- Value loosely-held strong-opinions, sharing them and having them challenged.
- A history of contributing to open source
- A fondness for pair programming
Some of the technology we use and teach:
- AWS, GCP, Azure
General Benefits information: https://secure.justworks.com/benefits/company_benefits_overviews/75d5e867-2a37-4356-8e26-53ff2d9dbf7d/show
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.