- 64 Jones Rd, O.R. Tambo, Kempton Park, 1627, South Africa
Peermont prides itself on offering our guests exceptional customer service and value for money. We always strive to employ and develop individuals that share our values of Respect and Humility, Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Innovation and Agility.
As part of this we endeavour to provide opportunities to our employees to develop their careers within the Peermont Group and are therefore proud to offer another career development opportunity for the position mentioned below.
To complete Maintenance Tasks as per Job Cards to the required Standards and in accordance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- To service and maintain taps, mixers, flush masters and all plumbing equipment and plant.
- To assist with the maintenance of the water supply reticulation, hot water systems and PRV stations.
- To ensure that requests for installations are safely, promptly and efficiently carried out.
- To hand in all completed job cards daily.
- To report all defects to the call centre.
- To report all unsafe situations or equipment to supervisors.
- To control loss, abuse and breakage of equipment.
- To perform daily inspections and repairs of all plumbing related work on complex.
- To clean all floor drains, grease traps and sewer plants.
- To carry out general handyman duties.
- To maintain standards of workmanship and occupational safety.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Must have experience in plumbing: copper pipes, flush masters, geysers and general work.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Late shift work and weekend is an operational requirement.