Guest Relations Officer
- 64 Jones Rd, O.R. Tambo, Kempton Park, 1627, South Africa
Peermont prides itself on offering our guests exceptional customer service and value for money. We always strive to employ and develop individuals that share our values of Respect and Humility, Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Innovation and Agility.
As part of this we endeavour to provide opportunities to our employees to develop their careers within the Peermont Group and are therefore proud to offer another career development opportunity for the position mentioned below.
A Guest Relations Officer (GRO) is a customer-service focussed role, dedicated to creating and ensuring exceptional experiences for guests visiting a Peermont resort. Utilising the Peermont service ethos standards – warm and friendly, quick to respond, being caring and helpful with a passionate attitude and dedicated to offering personalised service, a Guest Relations Officer is a champion for the customer at all times.
- Signing-up guests to the loyalty programme – in person, online or via promotional mechanic.
- Handling loyalty programme account queries – in person, telephonically or via email / messaging forums.
- Actively ensure the highest standards of database hygiene.
- Assist with complex promotions.
- Assist with functions and events.
- Assist with photographic, video and other shoots.
- Be a brand ambassador of the company ensuring the guest has all the information and knowledge they need and require.
- Evaluate customer requests / comments / complaints and escalate where necessary.
- Assist with outgoing communication to loyalty members.
- Assist with complex site visits / walkabouts.
- Ensure the working space / environment / equipment is in top working order at all times.
- Feedback guest information, suggestions, ideas and comments to the relevant management timeously.
- Matric / Grade 12 or NQF4
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written, multi languages are an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Above average computer literacy for both Office 365 and Loyalty Programme Software
- Two years’ experience in similar role.
- Self-motivated and outgoing in nature.
- Shift work
- May have to work in a smoking environment
- Will have to obtain a Gaming Board License from the relevant authority.