- Waterhouse Pl, Century City, Cape Town, 7441, South Africa
Peermont prides itself on offering our guests exceptional customer service and value for money. We always strive to employ and develop individuals that share our values of Respect and Humility, Integrity, Collaboration and Accountability.
As part of this we endeavour to provide opportunities to our employees to develop their careers within the Peermont Group and are therefore proud to offer another career development opportunity for the position mentioned above.
- Analyzing customer behavior
- Executing retention strategies
- Manage execution of email, push and SMS campaigns
- Writing and presenting customer behavior reports
- Setting up and testing of bonus promotions and responsible for set up and testing of website promotions. Analyzing results and giving recommendation on improvements.
- Responsible for setting up customer communication via various channels and analyzing results
- Responsible for consistency of website communication
- Utilizing different website communication channels to keep customers active
- Analyzing different retention and churn flows and providing suggestions to improve the performance
- Assisting Marketing Manager with developing and executing loyalty program and implementing communication strategy
- Affiliate Management: Communicating with affiliates, analyzing performance, checking of invoices, assisting with questions regarding the affiliate programme, requesting and uploading new artwork in the affiliate system
- Creating and implementing VIP Rewards
- Previous experience as a VIP Host or working with VIP clients in an online environment required
- Broad knowledge of a wide range of sports and sports betting
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- In-depth knowledge of marketing software
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Empathy and patience
- Advanced organizational skills