Help Desk Agent
- 64 Jones Rd, O.R. Tambo, Kempton Park, 1627, South Africa
Peermont prides itself on offering our guests exceptional customer service and value for money. We always strive to employ and develop individuals that share our values of Respect and Humility, Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Innovation and Agility.
As part of this we endeavour to provide opportunities to our employees to develop their careers within the Peermont Group and are therefore proud to offer another career development opportunity for the position mentioned above.
- Provide first line support to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve all departmental IT support calls.
- Monitor servers and ensure maximum uptime and completion of all scheduled jobs (SQL & Backups).
- To carry out general maintenance of all IT infrastructure, hardware and software. Must understand basic pc hardware, and able to install, configure and fault find.
- Manage and track logged calls, with proper feedback.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Understanding of Gaming Systems and ERP and basic project management, is a bonus.
- A+ Certification required or N+ certification will be an added advantage.
- ITIL Certification will be an added advantage.
- Formal Microsoft training (MCP/MCITP)
- Server 2012 and Exchange 2013 a bonus
- 3 Years relevant experience in similar environment.
- Working Knowledge of Windows XP, 7,8 and 10, networking and MS Office products required.
- Windows server knowledge will be an added advantage.
- A highly motivated person with good communication skills is required.
- Flexible working hours is an operational requirement.
The role offers a competitive market related salary package and includes several employee benefits.