Surveillance Shift Surveillance
- 64 Jones Rd, O.R. Tambo, Kempton Park, 1627, South Africa
Peermont prides itself on offering our guests exceptional customer service and value for money. We always strive to employ and develop individuals that share our values of Respect and Humility, Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Innovation and Agility.
As part of this we endeavour to provide opportunities to our employees to develop their careers within the Peermont Group and are therefore proud to offer another career development opportunity for the position mentioned above.
1. To deal with and direct the execution and solving of all gaming related incidents and provide necessary feedback to management or guests.
2. To ensure the smooth running of the operation and to identify problem areas.
3. To direct and monitor investigations and oversee staff to ensure their reports, findings and feedback are of the highest standards.
4. Continuously develop staff through training and knowledge.
5. Maintain an effective working relationship with members of staff and management.
6. Comply with the company procedure manuals and Gaming Board rules and regulations.
7. Compile and summarise month end reports.
8. Daily audits to be done on all operational work within Surveillance i.e. card controls, Surveillance registers, cctv system checks, target reports, etc.
9. Analyse systems, policies, and procedures with the aim to enhance the Surveillance and gaming operations.
10. To liaise in a professional manner with all departments within the company.
11. Must be able to pro-actively initiate and direct investigations.
12. Give evidence at internal disciplinary hearings, the CCMA and court when needed.
13. Charging officer at internal disciplinary hearings when needed.
1. Matric/ Grade 12
2. Fluent in English (Read, Write and speak).
3. Must have at least 6 years Gaming Surveillance experience.
4. Good administrative skills would be a requirement.
5. Must be a highly motivated person with good communication skills.
6. Must have the ability to work under pressure and in a team environment.
7. Good all-round knowledge of the Gaming Board rules and regulations is a requirement.
8. Must be computer literate.
9. Must have a sound knowledge of the Surveillance CCTV system.
Shift work is an operational requirement