- 64 Jones Rd, O.R. Tambo, Kempton Park, 1627, South Africa
Peermont prides itself on offering our guests exceptional customer service and value for money. We always strive to employ and develop individuals that share our values of Respect and Humility, Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Innovation and Agility.
As part of this we endeavour to provide opportunities to our employees to develop their careers within the Peermont Group and are therefore proud to offer another career development opportunity for the position mentioned above.
· To develop awareness of crime prevention, detection and observation.
· Ensure maximum protection of company, staff and customer property.
· Ensure that one has current knowledge of all in-house procedures and Gaming Board rules and regulations.
· Ensure adherence to all in-house procedures and Gaming Board rules and regulations.
· To attend to Clearances in an effective manner
· To monitor and report any Breach of Procedures to the shift manager.
· Ensure that all hard and soft count for searches, checks and verification of monies are carried out in a efficient and accurate manner
· Ensure that the Jackpots are attended to as per the procedures.
· Escort trolleys in the gaming area in a professional manner.
· Timeously attend to disputes and incidents.
· Matric (Grade 12) essential.
· Must have PSIRA – Grade C qualification (Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority) is a requirement.
· Previous Gaming Security/Surveillance experience an added advantage.
· Must have good interpersonal skills.
· Shift work is an operational requirement