- Johan Blignaut Drive, Bethlehem, Free State, South Africa
- Employees can work remotely
Peermont prides itself on offering our guests exceptional customer service and value for money. We always strive to employ and develop individuals that share our values of Respect and Humility, Integrity, Collaboration and Accountability.
As part of this we endeavour to provide opportunities to our employees to develop their careers within the Peermont Group and are therefore proud to offer another career development opportunity for the position mentioned above.
Ensure effective planning of the Slots Gaming area
Conduct gaming area inspections on a regular basis to ensure compliance and Slots games security
Determine optimum slots mix
Minimise EGM down-time and damage to equipment
Enforce all procedures, policies and gaming rules and regulations
Ensure the Technical department projects a professional image and maintains a high standard of customer service
Budget Management for the Technical Department
Control and co-ordinate shifts in order for the department to run effectively and efficiently
Manage all Human Resources related issues in the Technical Department
National Certificate N6 (Electronic)/National Diploma (Electronic) or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ Slots Technical experience of which at least 2 years should be at supervisory/managerial level
- Highly self-motivated person with excellent communication and writing skills
- IR and Human Resources knowledge would be an advantage
- Gaming System (i.e. Bally) knowledge an advantage
- Required to work in a smoking environment.
- Shift work is an operational requirement.
Application for this position close on Monday, 29 November 2021