- 64 Jones Rd, O.R. Tambo, Kempton Park, 1627, South Africa
Peermont prides itself on offering our guests exceptional customer service and value for money. We always strive to employ and develop individuals that share our values of Respect and Humility, Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Innovation and Agility.
As part of this we endeavour to provide opportunities to our employees to develop their careers within the Peermont Group and are therefore proud to offer another career development opportunity for the position mentioned above.
The Payroll Administrator is responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of Payroll processes, and related client service for the allocated Peermont Units, including recordkeeping, reporting and maintenance of Payroll information as required. This position provides accounting and project management support to Finance.
- Timeously and accurately capture New Appointments, Promotions, Internal and External Transfers on SAP.
- Timeously and accurately capture documentation relating to Banking Details, Study Bursaries, Personal Detail changes etc.
- Distribute monthly Payroll reports for HOD’s to approve and sign-off.
- Accurately capture and process casual/temp wages as required.
- Assist with Bi-Annual tax reconciliations and Tax Year End reconciliations
- Complete and submit accurate 3rd party payments and reconciliations timeously, such as Provident Fund, Medical Aids, Loans, etc.
- Administer all statutory returns and payments thereof, ie. PAYE, UIF etc.
- Administer Garnishee Order payments and reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Administer AA88 deductions and reconciliations.
- Process employee terminations and ensure the final payments are processed timeously.
- Liaise with the HR Consultants and HOD’s regarding staff salary queries, where required.
- Capture Annual Medical Aid increases timeously.
- Capture Annual salary increases accurately and timeously.
- Process 13th cheque and bonus payments timeously.
- Process salary journal and other adhoc journals for monthly provisions on Accpac, such as leave, bonus and headcount provision journals.
- Leave Reconciliations.
- Printing of payroll reports on a monthly and daily basis, when required.
- Strong General Ledger Reconciliation skills.
- Up to date with legislation changes regarding Payroll and BCEA.
- Attend to confirmation of employments.
- Prepare bank file for salary payment on the 25th of each month.
- Matric (Grade 12) essential.
- 3 - 4 Years Payroll/HR Administration or Finance or Accounting experience essential.
- Higher certificate in Payroll Administration or similar qualification would be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of SAP, KABA and SARS [email protected] systems would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Word and Excel essential.
- Highly efficient and productive to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills required.
- Flexible working hours may be required.
- Attention to detail and deadline driven.
- Positive attitude, cooperative and must be able to work well within a team dynamic.