- 64 Jones Rd, O.R. Tambo, Kempton Park, 1627, South Africa
Peermont prides itself on offering our guests exceptional customer service and value for money. We always strive to employ and develop individuals that share our values of Respect and Humility, Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Innovation and Agility.
As part of this we endeavour to provide opportunities to our employees to develop their careers within the Peermont Group and are therefore proud to offer another career development opportunity for the position mentioned above.
The physical and theoretical control of all inventory items in the warehouse and stock expenditures.
- Control that stock levels are maintained, order new stock when minimum level is reached
- Make sure all necessary materials are available for the maintenance department to continue functioning.
- Raising of Purchase orders: Non-stock items and Stock items
- Tracking of Invoices from suppliers
- Procurement of stock items
- Update slow moving stock information and report to the technical manager.
- Update dead stock information and report to the technical manager.
- Carry out regular checks on all stock levels.
- Present the report to the technical manager at month end for approval.
- Control that there is a key control register at all times, well secured, and control that keys are signed in and out. ( Remove)
- Report the stock shortages to the technical manager.
- Manage Store and its contents
- Issuing of tools & Stock
- Do regular stock counts with the help of the storeman.
- Report to the technical manager on stock levels.
- Control that the staff's environment is at all times safe to work in, chemicals and paints are properly stored and all data sheets are readily available.
- Provide PO’s, delivery notes and orders for the internal audit department or any external auditor.
- Control that the stock levels are well maintained at all times (Remove)
- Replenish stock item asap.
- Follow up on purchase orders, and advise supervisors when stock arrives.
- Follow up with suppliers to ensure continuous, timely deliveries are made.
- Keep record of expenditure of each line item and update the manager.
- Materials control
- Knowledge of Hardware
- Previous maintenance store inventory experience 2-3 years
- Storekeeping and stock control qualification – advantage