Business Intelligence Architech
- 64 Jones Rd, O.R. Tambo, Kempton Park, 1627, South Africa
Peermont prides itself on offering our guests exceptional customer service and value for money. We always strive to employ and develop individuals that share our values of Respect and Humility, Integrity, Collaboration and Accountability.
As part of this we endeavour to provide opportunities to our employees to develop their careers within the Peermont Group and are therefore proud to offer another career development opportunity for the position mentioned above.
This is a fixed term position for 6 months
The BI Solution Architect will lead the design, build & maintenance of business intelligence solutions aimed at delivering key insights in an effective, automated and reliable way. The role will be responsible for the creation, development and maintenance of reports / dashboards supporting Peermont’s strategic & operational objectives. The role will work with a range of stakeholders across Peermont to ensure business requirements are fully understood and the data is presented to the business in a simple and engaging way, whilst making insightful recommendations. They will maintain and enforce the standards for Business Intelligence (BI) solution architecture as well as analyse and challenge (where appropriate) Peermont’s data requirements to produce meaningful insights.
Statistical analysis to assess both commercial and other business risks or gain opportunities.
Design and develop factually and empirically based models to demonstrate projections, forecasts, probabilities and scenarios.
Develop, write and generate various gaming and marketing analysis reports as required, and present and provide explanations to the reports.
Calculate probabilities and volatility indices for gaming.
Quantification of financial gain/losses on given business scenarios.
Develop profit and ROI analysis reports for gaming, marketing and promotional activations and suggest improvements for optimization.
Forecast promotion revenue, participation and ROI and advice of suitable mechanics for promotions.
Continually track and evaluate the effectiveness of models and/or solutions.
Assess Winners Circle segment performance and deliver monthly performance insights, concerns, projections and detailed behavioral analysis based on visits, play and campaign redemptions.
Continually assess and provide analysis on all macro and micro economic events that could pose a risk or opportunity to the business.
Assist in the training and development of both Gaming and Marketing employees in conjunction with the Gaming and Marketing Management teams.
Stay abreast of developments in the Gaming industry and of various Games in order to provide ongoing analysis and opinions.
- Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent
- Relevant degree, preferably in of the following:
- BSc Eng
- BSc Statics/Mathematics
- BSc Computer Science
- BCom Finance with major in Statistics and Finance
- MS Business Intelligence Certification
- Proficient with Microsoft SQL, DAX, MDX, PowerBI & Excel
- 5 years’ experience in MS BI(SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) and reporting
- 5 years’ experience in developing & managing data warehouses, data models, frameworks and reports
- Gaming experience would be an added advantage
- Strong financial analysis and interpretation skills
- Good business communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of relevant statistical and report writing software
- Above average interpersonal skills
- Need to get a Gaming Board License