Human Resources Manager
- 2 Copper Dr, Kuleka, Empangeni, 3880, South Africa
Peermont serves its guests and clients with the purpose of providing relaxing stays and exciting times. It is with that goal that we strive to employ and develop individuals who not only share our values, but align themselves with our purpose and will embody our service ethos. Peermont employees are a special breed who look for ways to inject every duty with a culture of going above and beyond in order to create exceptional memories.
1. To manage the full spectrum of HR in order to ensure business objectives are met.
2. Develop, monitor and review all HR policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with labour legislation.
3. Monitor implementation of appropriate HR systems and plans in order to meet business objectives.
4. Design, implement, monitor and review the performance management system in order to ensure fair and objective
assessments of individual performance.
5. Ensure the effectiveness of the HR database system in order to access accurate management and employee information.
6. Overseeing development and implementation of an effective training and development plan in order to ensure employees are
skilled and able to meet job requirements.
7. Ensure the consistent application of the disciplinary code and procedure.
8. Ensure all HR practices, policies and procedures are reviewed to meet the requirements of the employment equity act.
9. Compile budget for the HR department which is aligned to strategic and operational needs.
10. Develop and implement remuneration guidelines and policies.
11. Manage the payroll function in order to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
12. Monitor the continuous effectiveness of the time and attendance system.
· Relevant HR/Management degree
· 8 years experience in Human Resources will be required, of which 4 years should be at management level.
· Knowledge of legislation in the Human Resources field.
· Good inter-personal and conflict handling skills.
· Excellent planning and organizational skills
· A highly motivated person with good communication skills is required.
Flexible working hours is essential
Operationally required to work in a smoking environment
Will be required to obtain a Gaming Board License