- 64 Jones Rd, O.R. Tambo, Kempton Park, 1627, South Africa
Peermont prides itself on offering our guests exceptional customer service and value for money. We always strive to employ and develop individuals that share our values of Respect and Humility, Integrity, Collaboration and Accountability.
As part of this we endeavour to provide opportunities to our employees to develop their careers within the Peermont Group and are therefore proud to offer another career development opportunity for the position mentioned above.
- Effectively manage, control and direct Food & Beverage division.
- Manage all Food & Beverage outlets & Banqueting.
- Ensure effective communication to all persons by working closely with Groups & Conventions, National Sales, F & B Control, Kitchen and Finance.
- Responsible in ensuring food hygiene and safety standards.
- Control of all F&B areas in accordance with the policies and procedures of the company.
- Plan, organise and direct administrative service within all divisions to ensure maximum productivity, co-ordination, communication and work performance.
- Personally oversee all VIP events.
- Ensure IR/HR policies and procedures are applied consistently throughout the F&B department.
- Controll Costs
- Maximise Profitability
- Effective business processes that support the achievement of company hospitality goals and objectives
- Ensure satisfied guests and return business
- Maintain sustainable competitive edge.
- Maintain The Hotel Standards
- Grade 12 qualification (Matric)
- Formal qualification such as a Hotel School Diploma or University Degree directly related to Food & Beverage is advantageous.
- 5 years Food & Beverage Management and Hotel Management experience in a four to five star operation in a senior position
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Knowledge of Micros, Opera Food & Beverage and Opera Sales & Catering knowledge will be an added advantage.