Imperium Club Host
- 64 Jones Rd, O.R. Tambo, Kempton Park, 1627, South Africa
Peermont prides itself on offering our guests exceptional customer service and value for money. We always strive to employ and develop individuals that share our values of Respect and Humility, Integrity, Collaboration and Accountability.
As part of this we endeavour to provide opportunities to our employees to develop their careers within the Peermont Group and are therefore proud to offer another career development opportunity for the position mentioned above.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
The incumbent in this position is responsible for developing and coordinating programs to attract high-limit players and host such guests to ensure guest satisfaction and repeat visits. Acquisition forms big part in this position due to the Host constantly hunting for Whales throughout SA and across the borders of SA and seeking international players. Create world class experience for all guests that arrive at Emperors Palace and maintain high levels of guest service, professionalism, confidentiality, and discretion in all communication to and about guests.
A new exciting opportunity arises for a suitable candidate that will be required to establish our resorts as a destination of choice for local and international Slots & Tables Players.
Hosts high-limit guests and accommodate their needs within the program guidelines to ensure guest satisfaction and encourage return visits
The candidates will have an opportunity to travel locally and internationally in order to increase the customer database and offer a specialised service.
Ability to communicate effectively in order to understand and meet the needs of preferred customers( Preference to Portuguese speaking candidate)
The candidates will be tasked with Player Development in the Slots and Tables areas for players residing outside the Gauteng area and across its boarders into Africa.
- Matric / Grade 12.
- Excellent communications skills required.
- 2 years’ experience as a Gaming VIP Service Executive host
- 2 years’ experience in events coordination is essential
- Will be required to obtain a Gauteng Gaming Board Licence from the Gauteng Gaming Board.
- Required to work in a smoking environment.
- Shift work is an operational requirement.
- Microsoft Office is essential
- Portuguese Speaking will be a prerequisite.
- Knowledge of Premium Players (Salon Prive and Private Gaming) will be an added advantage.
- Outgoing personality and creative thinker.