- 64 Jones Rd, O.R. Tambo, Kempton Park, 1627, South Africa
Peermont prides itself on offering our guests exceptional customer service and value for money. We always strive to employ and develop individuals that share our values of Respect and Humility, Integrity, Collaboration and Accountability.
As part of this we endeavour to provide opportunities to our employees to develop their careers within the Peermont Group and are therefore proud to offer another career development opportunity for the position mentioned above.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
To manage operational processes, to ensure that direct reports follow appropriate procedures and maintain high standards and to provide excellent customer service through leading by example and motivating staff members
- To supervise the entire Tables gaming floor.
- To maintain excellent customer relations by effective dealings with players’ needs in line with Company interests.
- To ensure players’ results information is constantly reported.
- To ensure security and compliance of Tables in accordance with Gaming Board Rules and Regulations as well as Company procedures.
- To monitor the pit on a constant basis and take corrective action when needed.
- To liaise between Tables Staff, Tables Management and Surveillance/Security with regards to players’ disputes.
- Previous management experience will be an advantage.
- 8 years gaming experience in Tables.
- Operationally required to work in a smoking environment.
- Will be required to obtain a Gauteng Gaming Board Licence from the Gauteng Gaming Board.
- High standard of customer and inter-personal skills.
- Required to work in a smoking environment.
- Shift work is an operational requirement.