- Klerksdorp Road, Klerksdorp New Town, Klerksdorp, 2571, South Africa
Rio Hotel, Casino Resort
Peermont prides itself on offering our guests exceptional customer service and value for money. We always strive to employ and develop individuals that share our values of Respect and Humility, Integrity, Collaboration and Accountability.
As part of this we endeavour to provide opportunities to our employees to develop their careers within the Peermont Group and are therefore proud to offer another career development opportunity for the position mentioned above.
The main responsibilities and duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Source new business through Telesales / Cold Calling within the allocated market segment.
- Service Clients at regular intervals to keep Top of Mind Awareness.
- Network within the Industry and Market Segment.
- Interact with relevant stakeholders in the Industry.
- Conduct weekly site inspections.
- Negotiate rates and availability in conjunction with the National Sales Manager where necessary.
- Achieve monthly and combined quarterly Targets.
- Attend to, follow up on and reply to all enquiries, offers, quotes and confirmations timeously.
- Process Vendor Registration forms, Credit Applications, Corporate Rate Agreements.
- Conduct Powerpoint Presentations to Clients.
- Assist with the collection of Advanced Deposits and Signed Contracts.
- Record all appointments and calls on Sales Database (Goldmine) and submit weekly and monthly Sales Reports accordingly.
- Execute all plans and projects within the required timeframe as allocated by the National Sales Manager.
You will need to meet the following minimum requirements in order to apply for this position:
- Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent
- Relevant Sales Qualification required
- 3 Years related Sales experience required, preferably in the Hospitality Industry
- Knowledge of Travel Agents, PCO’s and Government Market Segments essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Computer literacy essential
- Own transport and a valid driver’s licence required
Specific job requirements for the position include:
· Be willing to travel
Should you meet the minimum and operational requirements set out above, and feel that this position would be a suitable career opportunity for you, you are invited to make an application for the position by completing an internal application form. This, together with an up to date Curriculum Vitae should be submitted to the Human Resources Department. Please include the reference number for the position indicated below.
Any application should be discussed with your immediate manager who will be required to sign your internal application form.
CLOSING DATE : Application for this position close on 8th May 2021.
Peermont Hotels Casinos Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer