- 64 Jones Rd, O.R. Tambo, Kempton Park, 1627, South Africa
Peermont prides itself on offering our guests exceptional customer service and value for money. We always strive to employ and develop individuals that share our values of Respect and Humility, Integrity, Collaboration and Accountability.
As part of this we endeavour to provide opportunities to our employees to develop their careers within the Peermont Group and are therefore proud to offer another career development opportunity for the position mentioned above.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Supervise the Maintenance Operations within the specific discipline to the required Standards and in accordance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act
- To assist the hotels and public areas supervisor daily.
- To carry out facility’s management in all areas.
- To delegate work to staff and give feedback to the supervisor.
- To control the loss, abuse and breakage of equipment and to ensure all equipment and tools are handled and stored properly.
- To develop a thorough knowledge of all public area and hotel equipment.
- To do regular hotel room audits/checks.
- To manage and drive staff productivity
Grade 12 or N3.
- Be able to supervise staff.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- General back ground in hotel operations.
- Experience with Facility’s Management
- Able to work flexible hours.