Human Resources Manager
- 64 Jones Rd, O.R. Tambo, Kempton Park, 1627, South Africa
Peermont prides itself on offering our guests exceptional customer service and value for money. We always strive to employ and develop individuals that share our values of Respect and Humility, Integrity, Collaboration and Accountability.
As part of this we endeavour to provide opportunities to our employees to develop their careers within the Peermont Group and are therefore proud to offer another career development opportunity for the position mentioned above.
- To manage the full spectrum of HR in order to ensure business objectives are met.
- Develop, monitor and review all HR policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with labour legislation.
- Monitor implementation of appropriate HR systems and plans in order to meet business objectives.
- Design, implement, monitor and review the performance management system in order to ensure fair and objective assessments of individual performance.
- Ensure the effectiveness of the HR database system in order to access accurate management and employee information.
- Overseeing development and implementation of an effective training and development plan in order to ensure employees are skilled and able to meet job requirements.
- Ensure the consistent application of the disciplinary code and procedure.
- Ensure all HR practices, policies and procedures are reviewed to meet the requirements of the employment equity act.
- Compile budget for the HR department which is aligned to strategic and operational needs.
- Develop and implement remuneration guidelines and policies.
- Manage the payroll function in order to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Monitor the continuous effectiveness of the Kaba time and attendance system.
- Relevant degree
- 8 years experience in Human Resources will be required, of which 4 years should be at management level.
- Knowledge of legislation in the Human Resources field.
- High standard of communication and inter-personal skills.
- Must have observational and organisational skills.
- Good inter-personal and conflict handling skills.
- Excellent planning skills
- Flexible working hours is an operational requirement.