Tables Duty Manager
- 64 Jones Rd, O.R. Tambo, Kempton Park, 1627, South Africa
Peermont prides itself on offering our guests exceptional customer service and value for money. We always strive to employ and develop individuals that share our values of Respect and Humility, Integrity, Collaboration and Accountability.
As part of this we endeavour to provide opportunities to our employees to develop their careers within the Peermont Group and are therefore proud to offer another career development opportunity for the position mentioned above.
- Overall supervision of Tables and Gaming Floor including distribution of staff to the various gaming areas, co-ordination of Pit Bosses and the opening and closing of Tables.
- Daily managing and monitoring of staff timekeeping (Absenteeism, Sick leave and Late Arrival).
- Customer Relations – Effective dealings with players’ needs in line with Company interests.
- Liaison between Tables Staff, Tables Management and Surveillance/Security with regards to players’ disputes.
- Security of Tables in accordance with Gaming Board Rules and Regulations as well as Company procedures.
2 years’ experience as a Pit Boss or equivalent management position.
High standard of communication and inter-personal skills.
Must have observational and organisational skills.
Required to work in a smoking environment.
Shift work is an operational requirement.