- 2 Copper Dr, Kuleka, Empangeni, 3880, South Africa
Peermont serves its guests and clients with the purpose of providing relaxing stays and exciting times. It is with that goal that we strive to employ and develop individuals who not only share our values, but align themselves with our purpose and will embody our service ethos. Peermont employees are a special breed who look for ways to inject every duty with a culture of going above and beyond in order to create exceptional memories.
1. General office organisation and all secretarial duties.
2. Executive Offices reception, overall supervison of telephones to Executive Offices, liasing with employees and
guest/s where applicable.
3. Assisting with general administration for Senior Managers in the Executive Offices
4. Ordering and control of consumables i.e. stationery & beverages.
5. General maintenance of the filing system in Executive Offices
6. Preparation of minutes and agenda’s of the various types meetings – i.e. HOD’s, LCC, OPERATIONAL REVIEWS,
BOARD MEETINGS and other/s where applicable
8. Also organising and planning meetings where applicable for relevant parties whilst ensuring notes and minutes are completed
7. Co-ordination and compilation of all Monthly and Quarterly Reports and Presentations.
9. Reporting of faulty office equipment.
10. In charge of co-ordinating meetings and diaries
11. Preparation and organization of itineraries and travel arrangements for the Managers
12. Also assist with monitoring a reporting manager’s email and responding if required, assist in prioritizing emails for reporting manager response where applicable alternatively
13. Preparing all administrative correspondences and communications on behalf of a manager
14. Answering phone calls
15. Conducting or preparing any research that the reporting manager may require
16. Various other ad hoc requests
1. Grade 12/ Matric Equivalent
2. 3 – 4 years secretarial experience.
3. Legal secretarial experience will be an added advantage.
4. Proficient in Word, Excel and Power Point, Outlook, Teams, Zoom
5. Typing skills is essential.
6. Good inter-personal skills and communication skills
7. Shorthand a definite advantage.
8. Ability to work under pressure.
9. Flexible and adaptability working hours will be an operational requirement.
10. Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information.
11. Good oral and written communication skills.
12. Organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
13. The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
14. Tact and diplomacy.