Food and Beverage Manager
- 2 Copper Dr, Kuleka, Empangeni, 3880, South Africa
- Employees can work remotely
Peermont prides itself on offering our guests exceptional customer service and value for money. We always strive to employ and develop individuals that share our values of Respect and Humility, Integrity, Collaboration and Accountability.
As part of this we endeavour to provide opportunities to our employees to develop their careers within the Peermont Group and are therefore proud to offer another career development opportunity for the position mentioned above.
Reporting to the Customer Support Specialist: On-line Sports Betting, this position is responsible for providing telephonic support services to players.
- Effectively manage, control and direct Food & Beverage division.
- Manage all Food & Beverage outlets & Banqueting.
- Ensure effective communication to all persons by working closely with Groups &
- Conventions, National Sales, F & B Control, Kitchen and Finance.
- Responsible for the financial budgets, including all costs and revenues.
- Responsible in ensuring food hygiene and safety standards.
- Liaise with the Marketing Department on a frequent basis in order to maintain and monitor a marketing and PR plan
- Recommend staff development and new appointments within the department.
- Control of all F&B areas in accordance with the policies and procedures of the company.
- Plan, organise and direct administrative service within all divisions to ensure maximum
- productivity, co-ordination, communication and work performance.
- Personally oversee all VIP events.
- Ensure IR/HR policies and procedures are applied consistently throughout the F&B
- Grade 12 qualification (Matric)
- Formal qualification such as a Hotel School Diploma or University Degree directly related to Food &
- Beverage is advantageous.
- 3 years Food & Beverage Management experience in a three to five star operation in a senior position
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Knowledge of Micros, Opera Food & Beverage and Opera Sales & Catering knowledge will be an added Advantage.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- High level of integrity and confidentiality;
- Previous knowledge of online betting would be an advantage;
- Must be able to work shifts;
- Knowledge and interest in various sporting disciplines.