Digital Graphic Designer
- 64 Jones Rd, O.R. Tambo, Kempton Park, 1627, South Africa
Peermont prides itself on offering our guests exceptional customer service and value for money. We always strive to employ and develop individuals that share our values of Respect and Humility, Integrity, Collaboration and Accountability.
As part of this we endeavour to provide opportunities to our employees to develop their careers within the Peermont Group and are therefore proud to offer another career development opportunity for the position mentioned above.
· Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
· Liaise with marketing manager to assist in developing assets for digital and print
· Ensure projects are completed with high quality, consistency and on schedule
· Establish creative direction for the brand as well as brand update and maintain brand
· Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications
· Perform retouching and manipulation of images
· Source stock imagery and develop procedure for storing and procuring stock imagery
· Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
· Comply with the Gaming Board Rules and Regulations relating to all produced content
· Ensure that completed artwork complies with CI Manuals
· Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualise original ideas.
· Have a strong, well-rounded portfolio that showcases your individual design aesthetic.
· Good communication skills to accurately convey your concepts to fellow team
· Be a skilled user of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and
· Mindful of brands needs in relation to the timeous delivery of assets
· Have an active interest in art/design and passionate about the work you deliver.
· A passion for sport goes a long way when working in the space.
· Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
· Must be innovative and ensure creative remains on the cutting edge of industry
· Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
· 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
· Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
· Familiarity with HTML and CSS advantageous
· Ability to develop motion graphics and video is advantageous