- 64 Jones Rd, O.R. Tambo, Kempton Park, 1627, South Africa
Peermont prides itself on offering our guests exceptional customer service and value for money. We always strive to employ and develop individuals that share our values of Respect and Humility, Integrity, Collaboration and Accountability.
As part of this we endeavour to provide opportunities to our employees to develop their careers within the Peermont Group and are therefore proud to offer another career development opportunity for the position mentioned above.
To manage operational processes, to ensure that direct reports follow appropriate procedures and maintain high standards and to provide excellent customer service through leading by example and motivating staff.
- Manage the Slots Department in order to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all Gambling Board Acts, Rules and Regulations, including Emperors Palace Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure the continuous evaluation of Slots Games mix, in order to optimise Slots play.
- Review on a regular basis the performance of Slot machines and take corrective steps where necessary.
- Provide input into Slots promotions in order to maximise gaming revenue.
- Ensure all employees are trained in all facets of their jobs.
- Participate in the overall strategic planning of the Slots department.
- Develop marketing and promotional plans in order to optimise revenue.
- An appropriate post matric qualification.
- At least eight years Slots experience of which four years would have been at managerial level.
- Above average numerical, analytical and problem solving skills will be required.
- Knowledge of SGM systems will be required.
- Strong general computer literacy.
- Operationally required to work in a smoking environment.
- Fluency in English is essential and any other languages is beneficial;
- A relevant degree or diploma;
- Be a team player;
- Work well under pressure and be results driven