Human Resources Administrator
- 2 Copper Dr, Kuleka, Empangeni, 3880, South Africa
Umfolozi Hotel Casino and Resort is one of 12 properties that are operated by Peermont Global (PTY) Ltd which is an award-winning hospitality and entertainment company. Renowned for its multi-faceted hospitality and gaming facilities, Peermont Hotels, Casinos and Resort offer fine dining, relaxing hotel stays, exciting casino action, live entertainment, soothing spa treatments, efficient conferencing and sporting activities – all delivered with impeccable service by our multi-talented employees.
1. Assist HR Department to co-ordinate and maintain all aspects of HR Administration i.e. Job Profiles, Organograms, Letters of Appointments, Promotion Letters, Transfer Letters, Training Agreements, etc.
2. Process Payroll related information regarding New Appointments, Terminations, Promotions, Transfers, Medical Aid changes, Bursaries, etc.
3. Capture Personal Information (i.e. Addresses), GGB License numbers, Disciplinary information, etc. on the HR/Payroll System (SAP).
4. Assist department Co-ordinators with all KABA and ESS (Time & Attendance) related queries
5. Assist with Recruitment by preparing internal or external ads, screening applications, scheduling, attending and conducting interviews;
6. Maintain and update employee Personal Files.
7. Assist employees by completing UIF Applications.
8. Process Kwa-Zulu Natal Gambling Board Applications for all Gaming employees.
9. Submit fingerprints and copies of ID’s for Police Clearance and Credit Checks for all employees.
10. Assist Management and Employees with any HR related queries.
11. Update the HR notice board with all relevant information relating to Vacancies, HR Policies, Legislation, etc.
12. Assisting with the compilation and completion of various HR & Training Reports on a monthly basis.
13. Assisting with internal training including Induction programmes for staff and other internal training as well.
14. Maintaining Departmental Financial Filing System with regards to payrolls, training and other HR related aspects as well.
15. Completion of Staff Establishments Reports and BBBEE Training Reports on a monthly basis
16. Act as an HR Representative in Disciplinary Enquiries.
17. Assist with HR Projects, i.e. Sisonke, Co-ordination of Employee Wellness Programmes, CSI and HR Employee Events etc.
· Grade 12 or Equivalent
· Human Resources Degree / Diploma or Relevant Degree / Diploma
· Administration experience essential
· SAP system experience will be an added advantage.
· Kaba (Time & Attendance) working knowledge will be an added advantage
· Proficiency in Word and Excel essential
· Excellent organisational and admin skills
· Solid interpersonal skills to interface with external and internal clients
· Ability to complete multiple tasks/projects with minimal supervision
· Ability to work under pressure and meet HR Departmental deadlines
· Flexible working hours may be required
· Previous HR experience will be an added advantage.
· Ability to work alone, with minimal direction where applicable
· Ability to co-ordinate training programmes or special event/s or programmes
· Innovative and creative
To maintain effective and efficient HR processes / administrative procedures by providing HR Administrative support on a day-to-day basis.