- 2300 White Oak Cir, Aurora, IL 60502, USA
The Company: Peerless-AV® is a leading designer and manufacturer of award-winning audio solutions for over 75 years. Our AV solutions range from interactive kiosks, outdoor displays, video wall mounts and more. You may not know Peerless-AV® by name, but you have likely seen our products in malls, amusement parks, hotels, sport stadiums and/or different restaurant drive-thru.
· We are leading the industry by providing our customers with standard-setting product quality, service and value.
· We strive to create a fun work environment throughout the year, not just during the holiday seasons. Employees look forward to our company parties with raffles, contests, lunch and laughs.
To assist in effectively planning, monitoring, and controlling the production schedule and coordinate production activities to satisfy customer demand for the assigned areas. This is for our first shift, 6:00 am - 2:30 pm.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Bi-lingual speaking English with Spanish a plus
- Computer proficiency (Excel, Access, Word)
- Good communicative skills
- Good follow-up skills
- Experience with IFS ERP system a strong plus
- Uses requisition screen to merge and create shop orders.
- Print drawings of fabricated material for picking.
- Organizes shop order packets for material handlers.
- Runs open shop order reports and distribute.
- Approves orders in staging area for Packline.
- Assist in maintaining a daily production schedule for the floor based on priorities and due dates.
- Utilize computer software (Excel, Access, and Word) to maintain planning and inventory data and prepare planning and production reports for evaluation.
- Expedite or remove orders as necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.