Senior UI/UX Product Designer (m/f)
- Rödingsmarkt, Hamburg, Germany
Hello! We are looking for Senior UI / UX Product Designer to join the team remotely, full time.
payever is a German startup, with a worldwide team of 90+ people and growing. Our eCommerce OS system is cutting edge technology in the Fintech sector, and we’re already supported by partnerships with leading companies such as Santander Bank, Media Markt, Corte Inglés etc.
You can check more details at:
We are looking for Senior UI / UX Product Designer with extensive experience in application design, product strategy, conceptualization, prototyping, usability. As well as a high level of talent and commitment to create innovative and inspiring processes for our users. We love the product and we strive a lot for the best user experience.
The position is remote and full-time (8hrs/daily which must be between 8am - 8pm CEST)
What you'll do:
- Design of multi-device interfaces and user experience flows (Creating high quality designs and prototypes)
- Develop UX processes from start to finish (from product research to implementation)
- Create graphical resources for developers
- Provide documentation and specifications for programmers
- Provide solutions for conceptualization, information architecture and interaction design
- Be familiar with project management, and have agile communication with programmers to correctly implement the designs
- Upper-intermediate level of English is required
- Commitment for long periods
Software Tools Usage Level
- Sketch (advanced)
- Adobe Illustrator (advanced)
- Interface Animation
Our goal is nothing short of solving ALL of the problems of modern commerce. Join us on a mission to change the way business works.
Competitive pay rates.
We want our talent to be able to fully concentrate on their work. Which is why make sure you are paid well and on time.
A learning experience.
We innovate, improve and change constantly to deliver maximum efficiency. So others can learn from our results.
Get more done.
Flat hierarchies and short decision paths mean that more of your ideas are heard, and turned into realities.
Please send your Resume, Dribbble/Behance Profiles and/or portfolio website by submitting an application through this page.
We look forward to hearing from you!