Solutions Account Manager
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
As the industry leader in compensation data and technology, PayScale helps organizations #getpayright. Payscale is the only technology solution for managing compensation that provides multiple streams of fresh, transparently curated and validated salary data. Combined with modeling engines that learn continuously and generate recommendations and insight, Payscale empowers HR to price jobs and adjust compensation to reflect real-time changes in the market — all on one trusted data platform. With Payscale’s Adaptive Compensation Advantage, teams operate with efficiency, focused on outcomes rather than manual data management. To learn how companies like The Washington Post, Perry Ellis International, United Healthcare and The New York Times rely on PayScale to attract and retain top talent, motivate and engage employees and plan their future workforce, visit payscale.com.
The Solutions Account Manager (SAM) role is a strategic position built to empower existing customers to continue to transform their business and meet their objectives through PayScale solutions.
As the Solutions Account Manager, you will be accountable for owning and executing a portfolio of renewal contracts of PayScale products and services across an assigned customer portfolio. SAM's work with customer success managers, strategic partners, and across PayScale teams to develop a holistic, deep view of customer requirements and objectives and define a strategy to drive renewals to closure, as well as minimize renewals risk and financial attrition. You will bring a strong knowledge of sales strategies and work with cross-functional resources across the company to provide a unified path to upsell existing customers and secure and grow every renewal.
In this role, you will:
- Drive an Upsell and Renewals motion along with a team of PayScale resources for all existing customer growth activities
- Renew, up-sell and close on-time contracts in assigned territory
- Increase sales penetration at existing accounts
- Understand customers’ procurement process
- Maintain internal and external relationships in support of closing the sale
- Build deep relationships with Customer Success Managers to understand customer’s objectives and accelerate their path to value
- Utilize data and insights from tools and cross-functional resources to create the customer renewal sales strategy
- Observe and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Analyze data and trends to identify growth opportunities and areas of risk
The ideal individual for this opportunity brings the following to the table:
- Excellent executive level communication and presentation skills
- Strong process management skills and financial acumen with the ability to effectively develop and implement policies for forecasting, data quality and accuracy
- Passionate about sales and existing customer growth
- 3+ years of demonstrated sales ability with a solid focus on value selling contracts and install base customer strategy
- 3+ years experience with subscription and software offers
- Education: Bachelor degree required
- Skilled in Salesforce and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong organization and planning skills to handle a variety of responsibilities and assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to work autonomously, show success in self-directed learning and be self-managing.
- Relationship building skills and ability to successfully finesse challenging situations, demands and people.
- High ethical standards to protect the confidentiality of client and survey publisher data.
Benefits and Perks – The Highlights:
All around awesome culture where together we strive to:
- Pursue excellence every day
- Create customer value
- Compete to win (and lose!) as a team
As part of our culture of transparency and commitment to employee engagement, we have several programs and resources such as:
- Regular virtual company meetings
- Coffee chats
- Table for 4 Executive conversation
- Spirit Week
- Pulsing tools for continuous conversations to drive performance and career growth
- Strengths based tools designed to help employees engage with peers and managers, supported through a program called StandOut
- Access to top notch learning courses for all employees through LinkedIn Learning
- As well as constant re-evaluation of what our employees need to be successful at work!
Our more standard benefits include:
- Flexible Paid Time Off program – most employees average around 3 weeks per year
- 14 paid holidays including Independence Week, Juneteenth and World Mental Health Day
- 3 comprehensive health plans to fit your unique needs; plans have up to 100% company-paid premium coverage for employee Medical, Dental and Vision
- Access to Premera’s Healthcare Services including an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 24-hour Nurse Hotline, Telehealth (Doctor on Demand), Talkspace, and other virtual care options
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options for pre-tax employee allocations towards: Medical, Dependent Care, Parking, and Transit
- Company Paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Comprehensive Paid Parental / Adoption Leave program
- 401k program with fully vested, immediate company match
Equal Opportunity Employer: We embrace equal employment opportunity.
PayScale is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. It is our policy that employees will not be subjected to unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual orientation, political ideology and any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to: recruitment, hiring, transfers, promotions, training, discipline, termination, compensation and benefits, performance appraisals, education, and social and recreational programs.