Account Executive, SMB
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Employees can work remotely
As the industry leader in compensation data and technology, PayScale helps organizations #getpayright. PayScale is the only technology solution for managing compensation that provides multiple streams of fresh, transparently curated and validated salary data. Combined with modeling engines that learn continuously and generate recommendations and insight, PayScale empowers HR to price jobs and adjust compensation to reflect real-time changes in the market — all on one trusted data platform. With PayScale’s Adaptive Compensation Advantage, teams operate with efficiency, focused on outcomes rather than manual data management. To learn how companies like The Washington Post, Perry Ellis International, United Healthcare and The New York Times rely on PayScale to attract and retain top talent, motivate and engage employees and plan their future workforce, visit payscale.com.
What We Do: When organizations get pay right, they thrive. Employees feel valued. Productivity soars. People stay. When they get it wrong, they stumble. We partner with Executives and HR Leaders who understand compensation is strategic lever to retain top talent, ensure internal equity, and foster employee engagement. Our segment leads the company in growth goals and is focused on individual sales and leadership development. We uncover the challenges of managing compensation and prove how our software and services can solve them for a cost.
What You Do: Target new business accounts and introduce them to PayScale's industry leading compensation data, software and services solutions via online demo. You will craft a pipeline of opportunities and build your forecasting skills.
Day-in-the-Life: As an Account Executive, your typical day may include the following…
- Build your pipeline by hunting for prospective companies and potential buyers, blue printing existing accounts, and responding to prospective customer inquiries.
- Host calls with HR leaders and C-suite executive teams, understand their current pay processes and what they believe could be improved to get pay right.
- Help make a difference for the employees of the companies you work with!
- Constantly evolving and improving sales skills and techniques through close collaboration with teammates.
- Recognition. Supporting the success of your teammates is a big part of our culture and many of us have been here for 4+ years.
- 1 + years of full cycle sales experience; handling a minimum of 30 complex sales opportunities
- Preferred experience working successfully in a territory model
- Salesforce/CRM experience
- Able to generate opportunities independently
- Ability to integrate new software systems quickly and seamlessly
- Salesforce CRM
- Outreach, Highspot, Gong, Discover Org, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Zoom, Slack
- Office 365
Benefits and Perks – The Highlights:
All around awesome culture where together we strive to:
- Pursue excellence every day
- Create customer value
- Compete to win (and lose!) as a team
As part of our culture of transparency and commitment to employee engagement, we have several programs and resources such as:
- Regular virtual company meetings
- Coffee chats
- Table for 4 Executive conversation
- Spirit Week
- Pulsing tools for continuous conversations to drive performance and career growth
- Strengths based tools designed to help employees engage with peers and managers, supported through a program called StandOut
- Access to top notch learning courses for all employees through LinkedIn Learning
- As well as constant re-evaluation of what our employees need to be successful at work!
Our more standard benefits include:
- Flexible Paid Time Off program – most employees average around 3 weeks per year
- 14 paid holidays including Independence Week, Juneteenth and World Mental Health Day
- 3 comprehensive health plans to fit your unique needs; plans have up to 100% company-paid premium coverage for employee Medical, Dental and Vision
- Access to Premera’s Healthcare Services including an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 24-hour Nurse Hotline, Telehealth (Doctor on Demand), Talkspace, and other virtual care options
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options for pre-tax employee allocations towards: Medical, Dependent Care, Parking, and Transit
- Company Paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Comprehensive Paid Parental / Adoption Leave program
- 401k program with fully vested, immediate company match
Equal Opportunity Employer: We embrace equal employment opportunity.
PayScale is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. It is our policy that employees will not be subjected to unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual orientation, political ideology and any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to: recruitment, hiring, transfers, promotions, training, discipline, termination, compensation and benefits, performance appraisals, education, and social and recreational programs.