Demand Generation Manager
- Austin, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
As the industry leader in compensation data and technology, Payscale helps organizations #getpayright. Payscale is the only technology solution for managing compensation that provides multiple streams of fresh, transparently curated, and validated salary data. Combined with modeling engines that learn continuously and generate recommendations and insight, Payscale empowers HR to price jobs and adjust compensation to reflect real-time changes in the market — all on one trusted data platform. With Payscale’s Adaptive Compensation Advantage, we operate with efficiency, focused on outcomes rather than manual data management. To learn how companies like The Washington Post, Perry Ellis International, United Healthcare and The New York Times rely on Payscale to attract and retain top talent, motivate and engage employees and plan their future workforce, visit payscale.com.
The Demand Gen Manager is instrumental in driving new business and customer demand through hyper-targeted campaigns. This position requires a savvy marketer who wants to continually test, lean on the data, and collaborate across functions to continually find new ways of reaching target audiences.
Day-in-the-Life: As a Demand Gen Manager, a typical day may include the following…
- Build personalized, multi-tiered demand gen campaigns at scale, while running and optimizing ‘always on’ campaigns to maintain a steady flow of lead volume
- Conceptualize innovative marketing campaigns to consistently acquire new, quality leads
- Scale campaign automation tracks, continually adding layers of content and multi-touch experiences to increase performance
- Ensure constant touchpoints across customer lifecycles, focusing on revenue opportunity
- Execute multiple demand campaigns at a time, utilizing various touchpoints
- Analyze campaign performance and optimize lead conversions across to drive pipeline targets
- Improve your targeting with quality scoring system to target MQL’s with behavior demographic and intent data qualify scores
- Nurture leads as applicable to accelerate conversion velocity
- Have ~5 years of B2B marketing experience developing and executing omnichannel marketing campaigns
- Have a passion for customers, with experience running lifecycle and ABM initiatives at scale
- Thrive on the ability to keep a real-time pulse on campaigns, continually interpret and apply findings to optimize performance
- Are familiar with marketing automation tools (preferably Marketo), CRM (preferably salesforce.com) web analytics, and business intelligence (preferably Tableau)
- Constantly show your bias toward action; driving results and innovation is your preferred path forward
- Have a bachelor's degree (preferably in marketing-related field), while continuing to deep dive into market and industry trends, innovative methodologies, etc.
Benefits and Perks – The Highlights:
All around an awesome culture where together we strive to pursue excellence every day, create customer value and compete to win (and lose!) as a team.
As part of our culture of transparency and commitment to employee engagement, we have a number of programs and resources such as:
- Regular virtual company meetings
- Table for 4 Executive conversation
- Pulsing tools for continuous conversations to drive your own performance and career
- Strengths-based ip designed to help you engage with your peers and manager supported through a program called StandOut
- Access to top-notch learning courses for all employees through LinkedIn Learning
- And we are constantly re-evaluating how our employees can be successful at work!
The more standard benefits include:
- Flexible Paid Time Off policy – most employees average around 3 weeks per year
- 14 paid holidays including Independence Week, Juneteenth and World Mental Health Day
- Amazing medical/dental/prescription coverage offering with 3 different plans to fit your unique needs, helping you take control of your health including a plan that is 100% company-paid for employee premiums
- Access to Premera’s Healthcare Services including an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 24-hour Nurse Hotline, Teladoc, and Talkspace
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options for pre-tax employee allocations towards: Medical, Dependent Care, Parking, and Transit