HRIS Operations Analyst
- Austin, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
As the industry leader in compensation data and technology, PayScale helps organizations #getpayright. PayScale is the only technology solution for managing compensation that provides multiple streams of fresh, transparently curated and validated salary data. Combined with modeling engines that learn continuously and generate recommendations and insight, PayScale empowers HR to price jobs and adjust compensation to reflect real-time changes in the market — all on one trusted data platform. With PayScale’s Adaptive Compensation Advantage, teams operate with efficiency, focused on outcomes rather than manual data management. To learn how companies like The Washington Post, Perry Ellis International, United Healthcare and The New York Times rely on PayScale to attract and retain top talent, motivate and engage employees and plan their future workforce, visit payscale.com.
As a HRIS Data Operations Analyst, you will provide ongoing client operational support, both directly and indirectly through a team of Client Managers. This includes, but is not limited to solving system and data related inquiries and client management processes. You may also assist with setting up and loading HRIS data during client implementations.
- Provides technical and operational support services to clients, including troubleshooting, problem resolution, maintenance, and back office support.
- Works closely with Implementation & Client Management teams to provide feedback on files/processes to clients during implementation and ongoing support.
- Lead by example displaying a positive, service first attitude to internal / external clients.
- Build relationships and ensure open communication channels with cross functional stakeholders.
- Address any concerns and refer out of scope requests to the appropriate person(s) within PayScale.
- Liaise with Client Managers and others as necessary, within the account management structure.
- Involve team wherever possible in decision making process to enhance development, focus on common goals, team work and commitment.
- Actively identify and provide solutions for safety and security risks in the work place.
- Attend meetings as scheduled.
- May translate, process and maintain HRIS client data including employee, job and salary data as needed and within deadlines across the client base.
- May audit and process client survey match data.
- May create translation “maps” within the Client Data Automation Tool (CDAT).
- 1-3 years experience in manipulating and transforming disparate data.
- Ability to handle multiple high priority requests with competing priorities across the team.
- Previous experience providing technical and operational support including troubleshooting and problem resolution is preferred.
- Must have a working knowledge of relational databases.
- Works independently and can be successful with a moderate level of guidance.
- High level computer literacy in MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel (Access is a plus).
- Previous experience supporting
- HRIS a plus.
- MYSQL exposure preferred.
Benefits & Perks – The Highlights:
All around awesome culture where together we strive to:
- Pursue excellence every day
- Create customer value
- Compete to win (and lose!) as a team
As part of our culture of transparency and commitment to employee engagement, we have several programs and resources such as:
- Regular virtual company meetings
- Coffee chats
- Table for 4 Executive conversation
- Spirit Week
- Pulsing tools for continuous conversations to drive performance and career growth
- Strengths based tools designed to help employees engage with peers and managers, supported through a program called StandOut
- Access to top notch learning courses for all employees through LinkedIn Learning
- As well as constant re-evaluation of what our employees need to be successful at work!
Our more standard benefits include:
- Flexible Paid Time Off program – most employees average around 3 weeks per year
- 14 paid holidays including Independence Week, Juneteenth and World Mental Health Day
- 3 comprehensive health plans to fit your unique needs; plans have up to 100% company-paid premium coverage for employee Medical, Dental and Vision
- Access to Premera’s Healthcare Services including an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 24-hour Nurse Hotline, Telehealth (Doctor on Demand), Talkspace, and other virtual care options
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options for pre-tax employee allocations towards: Medical, Dependent Care, Parking, and Transit
- Company Paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Comprehensive Paid Parental / Adoption Leave program
- 401k program with fully vested, immediate company match
Equal Opportunity Employer: We embrace equal employment opportunity.
PayScale is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. It is our policy that employees will not be subjected to unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual orientation, political ideology and any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to: recruitment, hiring, transfers, promotions, training, discipline, termination, compensation and benefits, performance appraisals, education, and social and recreational programs.