Sr. Segment Marketing Manager, Enterprise
- Seattle, WA, USA
PayScale is the world leader in modern compensation software. We believe data-informed discussions about compensation benefit both employers and employees and that greater pay transparency promotes equity, engagement and employee retention. We are bringing the dark art of compensation into the light by helping individuals understand the right pay for their position and more than 7,000 businesses retain and manage their largest investment: their people.
We’re transforming the compensation industry and are looking to bring on hardworking professionals like you with diverse perspectives. At PayScale, we acknowledge and value our differences as well as our combined strengths. We want all employees, regardless of their background, to feel respected personally and professionally. We foster a working environment that generates new ideas, promotes ownership and experimentation and encourages highly motivated individuals to be truly creative. Are you forward-thinking, tenacious, and inventive? If so, PayScale may be the perfect place for you to grow your career!
The Sr. Segment Manager is instrumental in driving demand with enterprise level accounts through hyper-targeted campaigns. This position requires a savvy marketer who is willing to roll up their sleeves, dive deep into the data, and collaborate across functions to find new, innovative ways of reaching target audiences.
What You Will Be Doing
- Partner with PayScale's Enterprise Sales Team to align on the tiering of target accounts, audiences and messaging; ultimately supporting associated pipeline goals
- Ideate disruptive account and industry based marketing campaigns to consistently acquire new, quality leads
- Build multi-tiered demand gen initiatives at scale; ie, drive top-tiered accounts with 1:1 strategies while managing and optimizing ‘always on’ campaigns to maintain steady flow of inbound lead volume
- Partner with channel SME’s to allocate channel mix across campaigns
- Plan and execute multiple campaigns at a time, sometimes with short turnaround deadlines
- Analyze campaign performance and optimize lead conversions across marketing touchpoints to drive pipeline targets
- Manage scoring of MQL’s with behavior, demographic and intent data. Nurture as applicable to accelerate conversion velocity
- Drive increased conversions through A/B testing and real-time campaign optimizations
About Your Experience
- Have 5-7 years of B2B marketing experience developing and executing omnichannel marketing campaigns
- Of these campaigns, have run multi-tiered initiatives to ensure hyper-personalized touchpoints at your highest targeted accounts, while maintaining 'always-on' reach to mass audiences.
- Have proven experience with ABM initiatives, including having run such initiatives at scale
- Thrive on the ability to keep a real-time pulse on campaigns, continually interpret and apply findings to optimize performance
- Are comfortable with marketing automation tools (preferably Marketo), CRM (preferably salesforce.com) web analytics and business intelligence (preferably Tableau)
- Constantly show your bias toward action; driving results and innovation is your preferred path forward
- Have a bachelor's degree (preferably in marketing-related field), while continuing to deep dive into market and industry trends, innovative methodologies, etc.
Benefits & Perks – The Highlights:
- Flexible Paid Time Off policy
- 10 paid holidays
- Amazing Medical/Vision/Dental/Prescription coverage: 100% company-paid premiums for employees; 50% for eligible partners and dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options for pre-tax employee allocations towards: Medical, Dependent Care, Parking, and Transit
- Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Company-paid Life Insurance
- Competitive Maternity and Paternity Leave, and onsite Mother’s Room
- 401k which vests immediately, complete with company match
- Onsite bike storage, lockers, showers, and clothes dryer
- Ergo friendly chairs and sitting-standing desks
- Company-hosted happy hours every Friday afternoon
- Fido Fridays (our canine colleagues join us the first Friday of every month. WOOF!)
Equal Opportunity Employer: PayScale provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. PayScale complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.