Junior Data Analyst (Temporary)
- Seattle, WA, USA
Paying the right way, getting paid what you’re worth — it’s complicated, and it matters. Compensation used to be a dark art. Not anymore. PayScale helps employers and their employees understand the right pay for every position and effectively communicate about compensation.
PayScale pioneered the use of crowd-sourced compensation data and unique matching algorithms to power the world’s most advanced compensation platform and continues to be the compensation market leader, featured in G2 Crowd's 100 Best Software Companies for 2018, based on user reviews.
We foster a working environment that generates new ideas, promotes ownership and experimentation and encourages highly motivated individuals to be truly creative. Are you forward-thinking, tenacious, and inventive? If so, PayScale may be the perfect place for you to grow your career!
Partnering with Customer Success Implementation and Site Ops teams to:
- Work closely with team members to setup and manage client sites
- Complete setup and maintenance of client survey library/third party survey sources for PayScale’s Insight Lab and MarketPay products
- Answer and/or triage questions received from clients and/or internal teams
- Conduct account setups for PayScale’s Insight and Benchmark products
- Coordinate with clients to enable in-product data migrations for client’s annual data survey refreshes
- Assist with project management of participation activities, including 2020 participation commitment for Mercer bundled clients
- Apply high ethical standards to protect the confidentiality of client and 3rd party data
- Excellent customer service skills, which includes strong communications skills (both verbal and written) and a commitment to accuracy, reliability, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously in an ambiguous environment, show success in self-directed learning and be self-managing with good analytical, organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects/tasks assignments simultaneously to meet deadlines and deal with competing priorities across the team.
- Understanding of relational databases and experience in Software as a Service company preferred.
- Microsoft Office
- Salesforce preferred
- Temporary employees are eligible for some benefits.
PayScale provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We follow applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.