- 937 N Sycamore Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038, USA
Pause is a revolutionary regeneration studio that is setting the standard in the alternative health / biohacking and wellness sector. Pause features a vast array of science-backed modalities such as flotation therapy, infrared sauna therapy, cold plunge, cryotherapy, and IV vitamin infusion (drip) therapy, in addition to community events and more – all designed to optimize rest and recovery, reduce stress, increase immunity and promote self-care. Pause is redefining what a spa should be given the world that we live in.
Our Studio Associates are the resident experts - key to our client experience as they play a pivotal role in sales, customer service and maintenance of the studio aesthetic. We want biohackers who love, see, experience and understand the benefits of our science-backed offerings, and are looking for a place to feel joy and pride as a result of helping people elevate their way of living. This Studio Associate job is an hourly position and is a great opportunity to learn a new industry, help launch new studios and become part of a rapidly emerging brand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure every client has an exceptional experience by warmly greeting customers, thoroughly explaining our services and answering questions - proactively building a positive relationship with every client
• Actively promote Pause services and packages based upon the needs of the client and mastery of the Pause wellness philosophy
• Assist in the management of our POS/appointment software
• Maintain a high level of aesthetic throughout the studio by inspecting our float and infrared sauna rooms, pre/post float room, reception and restrooms to ensure they are clean and ready for customers at all times
• One year of experience in fitness, wellness, customer service or related field.
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• People lover
• Passionate about physical and mental fitness, wellness and recovery
• Manage a variety of responsibilities at the same time and achieving results on time
• Utilize considerable judgment, independent action and initiative to analyze and resolve problems and make or develop recommendations
• Demonstrate high levels of organization and attention to detail
• Multitask with ease in energy filled, high pressure environment
• Keep up-to-date on knowledge specific to Pause
• Demonstrate a willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
• Requires a wide range of constant physical activities, including but not limited to: sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling, twisting, pushing, pulling, and reaching
• Frequent repetitive movements.
• Requires close, distance, peripheral vision and depth perception
• Continuous exposure to moderate noise
• Frequent walking and standing on hard surfaces
• Frequent movement, lifting or carrying of weight up to 50 pounds
• Frequent use of chemicals, including solvents, lubricants, adhesives, paints, and cleaners
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.