Email Marketing Producer
- 705 5th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
- Employees can work remotely
WE CREATE SKIN CARE THAT'S SHOCKINGLY STRAIGHTFORWARD
- We are dedicated to the research.
- We never compromise on ingredients or outcomes.
- We believe in multi-faceted formulas that give you a full spectrum of benefits.
- We are committed to the truth even if that makes us unpopular.
- We have an unwavering love and respect for women.
- Never wonder if a product will deliver.
We are fast-paced and team-oriented. We foster creativity from individuals and teams. We strive for growth in every aspect of our company. We are seeking experienced, talented and committed individuals to help lead us into our next phase of growth.
Paula’s Choice is Your Right Choice!
Paula’s Choice Skincare is a multinational brand that is 25 years strong! Our vision is to empower and enable people around the world with highly effective products and in-depth knowledge to achieve their own definition of beautiful. We question ingredients, follow the facts and stand up for the customer, because we’re in this journey together.
How you’ll have an impact at Paula’s Choice: The Email Marketing Producer is responsible for managing and executing the marketing email program for daily and automated trigger emails for US and Australia.
As the Email Marketing Producer, a typical day might include a mix of the following:
- Produce and optimize production flows for marketing, transactional, and ad-hoc campaigns, and communications.
- Use technical agility to learn new tools and technology that drive revenue generating features within the email platform.
- Conduct QA, build audiences, schedule, test, and deploy emails and templates.
- Ensure that all final campaigns embrace best practices per guidelines for inbox management, customer segmentation and consumer experience.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure asset creation/delivery for builds.
- Identify new ideas to create efficiencies in production, campaign execution, and improvements to internal stakeholders.
- Regularly collaborate with external vendors with strategic email tasks as directed.
- Support and back-up Marketing team in various email tasks and projects.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by your manager.
Location: We are based out of Seattle, but open to this role being fully remote
Hours: Typical business hours (PST)
Physical requirements: Ability to sit and have screen time for long periods of time
Travel requirements: NA
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 2+ years of email marketing experience, preferably in retail
- 2+ years of experience with A/B and multi-variant testing
- Proven knowledge of email best practices
- Proficiency with any Email Service Provider, preferably Bluecore
- Demonstrated knowledge of aspects of email marketing including deliverability monitoring (Litmus, Email On Acid, Etc. ), and general industry trends
- Superior organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Collaborative “can-do” attitude and strong written & verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of analytics and ability for analytical thinking
What can help you really stand out:
- Experience with Google Analytics or other measurement and results tools
- Background in online retail and/or consumer products is strongly preferred
What we offer you:
- A robust benefits package including health, vision, dental, retirement and more
- Flexible spending account, Employee assistance program
- Fitness perks, meditation app membership and more
- Product samples and discounts
- Generous PTO
- Great location – we’re in the heart of Seattle’s beautiful International District
- Exceptional environment – we work hard and celebrate our accomplishments. You might catch our teams volunteering, at Mariner’s games or connecting at happy hours
- Did we mention we’re a dog-friendly office?
Paula’s Choice is committed to diversity! Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We hope you agree. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering people to achieve their own definition of beautiful, Paula’s Choice could be a wonderful fit for you.
Note: At any time, with or without notice, Paula’s Choice reserves the right to add/delete/change the position’s requirements.