Manager, Skincare Knowledge Development Program
- Remote, New York, NY, United States
- Employees can work remotely
WE CREATE SKIN CARE THAT'S SHOCKINGLY STRAIGHTFORWARD
- We are dedicated to the research.
- We never compromise on ingredients or outcomes.
- We believe in multi-faceted formulas that give you a full spectrum of benefits.
- We are committed to the truth even if that makes us unpopular.
- We have an unwavering love and respect for women.
- Never wonder if a product will deliver.
We are fast-paced and team-oriented. We foster creativity from individuals and teams. We strive for growth in every aspect of our company. We are seeking experienced, talented and committed individuals to help lead us into our next phase of growth.
Paula’s Choice is Your Right Choice!
Paula’s Choice Skincare is multi-national brand that is 25+ years strong! Our vision is to empower and enable people around the world with highly effective products and in-depth knowledge to achieve their own definition of beautiful. We question ingredients, follow the facts and stand up for the customer, because we’re in this journey together.
How you’ll have an impact at Paula’s Choice: The Education Resource Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining educational programs and materials designed to enhance the knowledge of employees and brand representatives globally. From training collateral, reference sites, digital learning and more, this role will ensure our brand representatives and educators develop the skills and capabilities needed to train, discuss, and sell our products to their full potential. This role requires basic understanding of adult learning, instructional creation and multiple modes of development, support, and reinforcement.
As the Manager, Skincare Knowledge Development Program, a typical day might include a mix of the following:
· Partner with Director of Skincare Knowledge Development Programs to develop content and curriculums to support organizational learning and development strategies.
· Create educational training to drive brand awareness and product sales in an inspirational, memorable and repeatable way.
· Modify, maintain and scale learning management system (LMS).
· Recommend changes to existing courses, including delivery format and instructional methods to increase learner outcomes.
· Collaborate across multiples teams to gather and validate product information and brand messaging for delivery to key audiences.
· Monitor and scale global educational resource center to ensure content is accurate, current, and robust.
· Research and respond to incoming technical questions from Client Services and Social teams.
· Partner with Wholesale Education Manager to ensure training materials and information capture the specific needs of that channel.
· Attend regular education and content meetings.
· Other responsibilities as assigned by your manager.
Location: We are based in Seattle, but open to this role being fully remote
Hours: Typically, regular Pacific Time (PT) business hours but must be flexible to meet business needs
Physical requirements: Ability to sit for long periods of time and handle long periods of screen time
Travel requirements: N/A
What you’ll bring to the table:
· 2+ years of experience in skincare
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent listening, and follow-up skills.
· Proven track record of cross-functional partnerships.
· Knowledge of instructional design and adult learning.
· Working knowledge of the skin care industry, product categories and ingredients.
· Ability to make real-time recommendations and engage appropriate senior managers in decisions.
· Ability to set priorities and deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
· Ability to work in fast paced environment.
· Ability to give and receive feedback positively.
· Proficient Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint) and web conferencing technology.
· Natural curiosity – lifelong learner.
What can help you really stand out:
· 5+ years of experience in skincare
· 2+ years of experience in instructional design and adult learning
· Demonstrated fluency in the features, benefits, and distinctions of all Paula’s Choice products and brand positioning.
· Experience managing a learning management system, including course administration, customer support, troubleshooting and reporting.
· Demonstrated experience in project management
What we offer you:
- A robust benefits package including health, vision, dental, retirement and more
- Flexible spending account, Employee assistance program
- Fitness perks, meditation app membership and more
- Product samples and discounts
- Generous PTO
- Great location – we’re in the heart of Seattle’s beautiful International District
- Exceptional environment – we work hard and celebrate our accomplishments. You might catch our teams riding the Seattle Ducks, at Mariner’s games or connecting at happy hours
- Did we mention we’re a dog-friendly office?
Paula’s Choice is committed to diversity! Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We hope you agree. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering people to achieve their own definition of beautiful, Paula’s Choice could be a wonderful fit for you.
Note: At any time, with or without notice, Paula’s Choice reserves the right to add/delete/change the position’s requirements.