Entry Level Healthcare Administrator
- King of Prussia, PA
Fortune 100 Company
Recognized as one of the Fastest Growing US Healthcare Companies, We are currently expanding multiple departments within our operations support, marketing, Provider Relations and customer advocacy departments. We are seeking to add over 20 new positions within the next 30 days -- both college graduates and healthcare administration/client services reps are encouraged to apply -- must be comfortable handling client communications via the phone and email.
- Coordinates the execution of various insurance, healthcare and pharmaceutical services contracts
- Act as liaison between insurance providers, customers, resources and other internal constituents
- Handles a high-volume of communication between providers and patients
- Development of statements of work, proposals, contracts, financial reports
- Review case information/consult with case management to determine if new cases need to be opened
- Maintenance of project creation and accounting
- Request information from insurance companies and maintain professional communications with individuals across the health field
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with internal clients, customers and vendors
- Anticipates needs before they happen and plan accordingly
- Provide superior customer service by managing needs as they arise
- Assists finance and accounting departments with various needs
- Perform general administrative tasks as needed
Multiple Shifts Available: 8:30-5; 9-5:30; 10:30-7
Inc. 500, Fastest Growing Private Companies
Employee social events! Great work environment
Free Friday Lunches!
- Strong Communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience internship in a healthcare, pharmaceutical or insurance setting a PLUS!
- Detail oriented, solid organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office -- Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
- Assertive and outgoing personality
- Must have ability to multitask and work independently drug/background screens
- Professional attitude
- Strong communication skills