Recruiting Assistant (Unpaid Volunteer Position)
- Passion For Life, Atlanta, GEORGIA, United States
Passion for Life, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization. Our mission is to help students identify their passions and create a plan to turn their passions into rewarding careers. Passion for Life, Inc. was created to be a high energy and engaging process that helps students identify their passions and gain clarity on how to utilize their core strengths and talents to select a career.
THIS IS AN UNPAID VOLUNTEER POSITION
If you are organized, have great people skills and enjoy working with a highly collaborative team we are looking for you! Our volunteer recruitment team is critical to executing our mission. The Recruiting Assistant reports to the Recruiting Coordinator and is responsible for scheduling, coordinating and interviewing volunteer candidates via phone and virtual. This role is pivotal in helping provide a best in class recruitment experience for our volunteers.
Timeframe: 12-16 weeks
- Support the recruiting coordinator team in scheduling candidate interview
- Accurately schedule interviews with candidates and team members
- Communicate via email or phone with candidates for availability, confirmations & feedback and answer questions.
- Ensure accurate record keeping of all recruiting activities in the ATS (Smartrecruiters)
- Ensure all required positions are posted on all recruiting platforms
- Conduct phone and virtual interviews to assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitude
- Participate in meetings with recruiting coordinators to discuss deadlines and recruiting activities and initiatives
Desired Skills and Experience
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office products
- (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher etc).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to make sound, independent decisions.
- Ability to maintain highest standards of confidentiality and professionalism
Short term Volunteer Project Timeframe: 12-16 weeks