Recruiting Coordinator (Unpaid Volunteer Position)
- Passion For Life, Atlanta, GEORGIA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Passion for Life, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization. Our mission is to help students identify their passions and create a plan to turn their passions into rewarding careers. Passion for Life, Inc. was created to be a high energy and engaging process that helps students identify their passions and gain clarity on how to utilize their core strengths and talents to select a career.
UNPAID VOLUNTEER POSITION
- Assist in developing organization strategies by identifying and researching issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to support the strategic goal.
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Assist in building the organizational professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- Act as a liaison between Passion for life and partner relationships
- Manage all positions for the organization and assist with the interviewing of qualified candidates
- Extend job offers to candidates and/or rejection decisions
- Complete administrative duties as directed by management
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Coordinator, Recruitment Specialist, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher etc).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to make sound, independent decisions.
- Ability to maintain highest standards of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Participate in meetings and related work (1-2 hours per week as needed)
- Identify, linking other individuals and resources to the organization
- Attend Passion for Life, Inc. fundraising events and program functions (3-5 annually)