Web Designer (1 to 4 years)
- 121, Devi Ahilya Marg, Sahakar Nagar, Snehlataganj, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452003, India
Parkhya Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified and central Indiaâ€™s leading IT Company that focuses on the areas that are critical to achieving maximum efficiency in IT environment utilization. Our specialized teams of IT professionals strengthen our offerings in the fields like Web Applications, Software Development, IT Consultancy and Mobile Applications & Internet Marketing.
We integrate our vast experience across industry sectors with world-class technology and state-of-the-art infrastructure to offer business-friendly solutions across industry verticals.
Our experienced consultants provides value addition to your projects. Our team, throughout the life cycle of the project, adheres to the best practices followed in industry and provides solutions which will result in Increased Productivity, Improved Savings and Timely Execution.
Our support team is available 24/7 so that our clients remain devoid of any problem.
Our unique combination of strong management focus, breadth of capabilities, and flexibility in engagement is what makes our customer relationships a success. Our rich domain expertise spans across verticals and industries helps us gain sharper insights into customer needs. Our philosophy helps us with a fresh perspective thus result in relevant creative solutions for customer's complex needs.
Working innovatively, we are an absolutely forward thinking company with the resources and expertise to provide comprehensive solutions to the corporate world based on our quality experiences and expertise in software applications, IT & web solutions.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Must have done ecommerce based projects like- shopify, wordpress, woocommerce, magento in previous experience
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Positive environment.
- Salary credited on 1st of every month.
- Happy overseas clients.
- Lot of learning and projects to do.
- Supporting Managers.