Marketing Specialist Senior
Parker Wellbore helps energy companies accomplish their drilling and production goals efficiently, reliably, and safely. Our global team supports oil and gas operators with innovative land and offshore drilling services, premium rental tools and well services, and advanced operations and management support. Founded in 1934, Parker Wellbore helps customers manage their costs and mitigate their risks, to achieve their operational goals in a safe and efficient manner. With experience in both harsh-environment regions and complex drilling situations, you can trust Parker Wellbore to get the job done.
This position is responsible for coordinating with other marketing and sales professionals to implement innovative campaigns for branding or product launches. Their duties include developing marketing collateral, assisting with customer presentations, managing the internal SharePoint site, and contributing to the company’s social media channels to ensure brand uniformity.
- Discover effective marketing and promotional channels, including media platforms to be used to relay product messages to customers
- Help in outbound and inbound marketing activities by displaying expertise in certain areas such as events planning, advertising, optimization and content development
- Plan, organize, and coordinate the development process of proposals, qualifications, client presentations, internal publications, and multimedia marketing collateral
- Facilitate highly creative graphic design for production of sales and marketing materials
- Conceptualize, develop, and coordinate sales and marketing collateral including brochures, advertisements, datasheets, tradeshow booth materials, and websites
- Work directly with the proposal manager and/or business line sales to produce proposals that fully reflect the client/ company requirements and needs
- Participate in proposal strategy sessions, kickoff meetings, reviews, and planning meetings
- Provide editorial and coordination services to produce responsive, clear, consistent, and readable documents
- Coordinate marketing activities among corporate office, business lines, and other functional groups
- Ensure adherence to the corporate brand and quality standards
- Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Abide by Company policies and procedures. Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Responsible for personal safety and the safety of those in the vicinity, including any visitors.
- Reports all hazards and incidents in line with Company procedures.
Necessary qualifications, skills and abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below represent the required knowledge, skill and/or ability. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or a related field
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in quality assurance; energy industry is preferred.
- Two plus years of experience working in Marketing Communications in the Oil and gas industry, or related sectors
- Must have the ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality, accuracy, and timeliness. Motivated team player, able to work with team members to meet deliverables.
- Must be a detail-oriented, self-starter, and able to work with little supervision while maintaining goals/tasks.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to respond to and anticipate information needs and present that information clearly and concisely.
- Able to effectively communicate with staff, management, customers, and vendors.
- Able to assist with corporate events and occasionally travel over weekends.
- Able to juggle and prioritize multiple requests from different stakeholders.
- Must have good PC skills to include all MS Office products with working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Design and Photoshop.
Additional qualifications, skills, and abilities
++A plus experience InDesign, Canva, Microsoft SharePoint, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and/ or Video Editing++
++This role may require international travel for marketing events. Must have the ability to attain a valid Passport++
- Initiating & Driving Change
- Result Focused
- Team Work
- Customer Focus
Physical demands and work environment
- Ability to gather, analyze, and interpret data.
- Ability to perform under stress, under pressure, and/or in emergency situations.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, reason logically, and make sound decisions.
- Ability to comprehend, remember, and follow verbal and written directions and comply with Company policies, procedures and standard.
- Use repetitive wrist, hand or finger movements at a computer.
- Ability to work as a team, communicate and interact with others in a professional manner, and consider alternative and diverse perspectives.
Parker Wellbore provides equal opportunity for all people and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If an applicant has a disability, the applicant may request accommodations when needed to enable that person to perform their essential job functions or to allow that person to participate in employment.