- GASOS Warehouse, Plot No 17, Sector M 21 in Mussafah, , PO Box 43172, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
To issue accurate and timely invoices via TRACS in accordance with ITS KPIs. To provide accurate information for revenue reporting.
- Responsible for providing accurate revenue information each month.
- Review the invoice package and validate the documentation received from the Product Line is 100% accurate.
- Notify the relevant personnel (eg. Product line Operation Coordinator I Supervisor etc) in case there is missing documentation or information in the package and follow up with concerned personnel to obtain missing documents.
- Generate all invoices via TRACS and Sage in accordance with KPIs.
- Ensure that pricing, documentation, customer purchase order number, and billing address are all 100% accurate.
- Ensure all customer invoicing requirements are fully adhered to.
- Processing of accurate and timely monthly invoicing including customer rates and ad-hoc manual billing.
- Record and manage credit notes issued to the customer, identify reasons for credit notes and communicate them to the Product Line Supervisor and Billing Manager.
- Preparation of regular revenue forecasts using the existing revenue model, and report revenue.
- Performance against both budget and prior month performance.
o To carry out any other duties or delegated responsibilities as instructed by line management within the timeframe specified. These to be carried out in a safe and efficient manner to meet the business requirements provided the instruction is reasonable and that the incumbent is capable and deemed competent to fulfill those instructions.
- Good oral and written English is a prerequisite, additional language knowledge will be appreciated.
- General knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Team player.
- Proactive in all work-related pursuits.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- MS Office knowledge is required with strong Excel Skills.
- Highly numerate, dedicated to providing accurate results on a timely basis with strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of SOX controls.
- Initiating & Driving Change • Acts as a catalyst for and takes responsibility for leading, directing, and managing organizational change • Develops new insights into situations and applies innovative solutions • Creates work environment that encourages creative thinking and innovation • Drives step changes in how the company operates • Understands how to change and addresses not only systems and processes, but also cultural aspects of change • Is good at bringing the creative ideas of others to market • Develops a change strategy that includes milestones and timelines • Accurately assesses the potential barriers and resources necessary for change initiatives • Understands and supports the need for change • Envisions and articulates the intended result of the change process • Provides direction and focus during the change process • Helps to generate support of the changes throughout the organization • Identifies and enlists allies who support the change process • Provides resources, removes barriers, and acts as an advocate for those initiating change
- Result Focused • Establishes clear, specific performance goals, expectations, and priorities • Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully • Is constantly and consistently one of the top performers • Very bottom-line oriented • Steadfastly pushes self and others for results • Navigates quickly and effectively to resolve problems and obstacles • Persists to complete tasks/responsibilities, even in the face of difficulties • Develops a sense of urgency in others to complete tasks • Operates with personal ownership and looks for ways to improve performance all the time • Challenges him- or herself and others to raise the bar on performance • Focuses people on critical activities that yield a high impact • Holds self and others accountable for delivering high-quality results on time and within budget (e.g., models high work standards and demands the same from others)
- Team Work • Blends people into teams when they are needed • Creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team • Shares wins and successes • Fosters open dialogue • Lets people finish and be responsible for their work • Seeks consensus among diverse viewpoints as a means of building group commitment • Defines success in terms of the whole team • Creates a feeling of belonging in the team • Values the contributions of all team members • Creates an environment that encourages open communication amongst team members • Creates an environment that encourages collective problem solving amongst team members
- Customer Focus • Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers • Gets first-hand customer information and uses it to understand customers' business issues and needs for improvements in products and services • Acts with customer in mind • Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect • Genuinely enjoys working with customers to build long-term partnerships • Creates a sense of customer focus throughout their team/ department/ business unit
Additional qualifications, skills and abilities
Necessary qualifications, skills, and abilities
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 1-3 years accounting/finance experience.
- Invoicing experience in Oil and as an industry.
- Revenue reporting experience.
The role Consist of preparation for invoices, credit memos , update accounting records, Customer information and deal with Customer, sending them invoices and answer any queries .
1) Prepare Customers invoice on timely manner ..
2) Draft invoice for customers., Generate Credit Memos . Review Invoices to identify any error before invoice delivery.
3) Process and Monitor invoice & Credit Notes & Generate O/ S statement of account .
4) Enter all relevant data of AR into accounting software.
5) Utilize electronic, standard and certified mail services to deliver invoices to Customer.
6) Record and update all payment in accounting software.
7) Handling billing inquiries from the customers.
8) Improvise existing billing procedures to avoid recurrence of error.
9) Assist the accounts department in preparing AR statement .
10) Maintain and update Customer’s data base .
Billing Coordinator will report to Chief Accountant . The role includes managing Customer accounts . A billing clerk/ Billing Coordinator must be reliable , trustworthy and conscientious.