TRS Operations Support Coordinator
- Plot Number 13-A Industrial Park Vakalapudi, Kakinada, India
To consistently ensure that clients requirements and enquiries are being satisfied, without compromising ITS Quality and Safety Policies through proper planning of equipment and crew mobilization taking into consideration the financial aspects of the operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Report all operations activities to the Management and partake in planning for better operation efficiency.
· Responsible for controlling and coordinating all aspects of Tubular Running Services operations across the region.
· Maximize product line financial results with a focus on revenue and gross profit.
· Coordinate all aspects of TRS, both onshore and offshore.
· Conduct morning meetings with TRS personnel.
· Attend regular client meeting.
· Coordinate and respond to customer enquiries as required.
· Should know the iTS quality & HSE policy and be able to implement the policies with the crew.
· Responsible for employee training, supervision and performance management.
· Coordinate equipment, personnel requirements and necessary documentation.
· Organize and participate on training of crew members in new TRS technologies.
· Ensure that the task will be performed at the highest quality and safety level.
· Regularly access personnel performance and make necessary recommendation for promotion.
· Assist in the selection of crew members to suit operations.
· Pre brief and Post brief crews on specific jobs.
· Review client equipment requirements & contract obligations.
· Ensure field reports are completed and accurate.
· Provide technical support to field operations.
· Prepare capex equipment requirements – PO, Quotes etc.
· Qualifications in Mechanical or Electronic applications or past experience in a similar operation, rig operation or casing and tubing running activity.
· 2+ years in Tubular Running Services.
· The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situation.
· Should pass the written exams on the Training Manual.
· Strong operational and technical skills; Extensive equipment and product knowledge.
· Basic Management skills.
· Good computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point.
· Good written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to influence personnel to perform at the highest level.
· Strong Interpersonal skills.
- People Management Provides team with a clear sense of direction and objectives; creates a stable and re-assuring work atmosphere; supports employment development through coaching, Highly integrated with strategic talent management processes including performance management, succession planning, talent development, and engagement/retention, etc. Get results through people.
- Effective Communication Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; listens attentively and objectively.
- Personal Accountability Demonstrates enthusiasm for and commitment to the position and accepts responsibility for personal actions. Takes pride in the job. Actively engages in professional self-development opportunities. Demonstrates professionalism and emotional intelligence across situations.
- Flawless Execution Clearly defines priorities and objectives. Uses a systematic approach with commitment and determination to achieve high quality results. Capably leads the business day-to-day and evaluates the risks and rewards new opportunities present.
Physical demands and work environment
- Ability to work around moving machinery
- Ability to ascend and descend ladders, stairs, scaffolding, and/or ramps while carrying tools requiring a reasonable degree of physical stamina and agility and involving moderate to severe physical exertion
- Ability to work as a team, communicate and interact with others in a professional manner, and consider alternative and diverse perspectives.