TRS Operations Supervisor Senior
- Abdullah Fouad Oil & Gas Park, The Industrial Village, DAMM, Saudi Arabia
Duties, Responsibilities & Key Tasks:
o Remain in close contact with our customers to be informed about their operational requirements. Analyze these requirements in relation to equipment and personnel available and if necessary to make recommendations / suggestions to customers and management.
o Prepare forecast with respect to equipment and personnel utilization and make recommendations for possible critical periods.
o Issue a correctly filled in Call Report for every customer request to all parties concerned.
o Receive and check Service Tickets, Job Reports, Customers Forms and other Job related documentation and distribute these documents as required. Follow up on comments noted on Service Tickets, Job Reports etc. with operators and brief Workshop Supervisor accordingly. Keep the General Manager and Sales Engineer informed.
o Ensure that all assigned administrative procedures are properly carried out according to the company policy, e.g. expense reports, bonus sheets, Local Purchase Orders, Customs documents, bills of loading etc.
o Ensure that all applicable work instructions and procedures of the quality system are understood by supervised personnel and quality records are maintained as required.
o Ensure that all documentation related to outgoing rental equipment is according to the specification as outlined in the corresponding Call Report(s) and also make a final document check to verify that the relevant QC standards are met.
o Prepare an activity list for the supervisor on call outlining the current operational activities.
o Visit customers at the well site and offices on a regular basis in order to cement existing relationship. Also the performance of Service Technicians and Equipment on location shall be monitored.
o Ensure that all service personnel utilized are in possession of and work according to the applicable Company HSE Policy and regulations set forth for offshore activities and regulations for onshore activities. Any deviation from these regulations must be reported immediately to the General Manager. Within these guidelines optimum personnel utilization must be planned and documented.
o Ensure that all Service Technicians HSE Training files are up to date and necessary certificate are valid and ensure that all Service Technicians are in possession of or issued appropriated PPE’s according to ITS HSE Program Manual.
o Have pre-job briefings with the assigned crew leaders and discuss any special Customer requirements including HSE aspects and/or deviations from the regular work instructions and procedures. Debrief crews after jobs and advise department supervisors on necessary action to prevent problems that have arisen.
o Take care and monitor training/performance of newly hired Service Technicians.
o Adhere to the consignment schedule as applicable for the On-Duty Services Supervisor.
o Prepare and distribute the consignment schedule for the Service Department.
o Attend and facilitate HSE Meetings and perform HSE visits to customer location according to the HSE and goals, promote safe working practices.
o Review relevant HSE procedures and HSE practices and initiate changes to existing HSE procedures new procedures as deemed fit.
o Accept any reasonable assignment as requested by the TRS PLM.
o Responsible for QHSES and EEP operations for his relevant functions.
o To coordinate with customer on upcoming operations. Plan equipment and personnel for this Tubular Running Services. Stay in contact with customer on day-to-day business. To coordinate between department heads regarding projects.
o To safely operate casing/tubing tongs, as mentioned on Basic Function Service Technician IV. Teaching skills and monitoring the overall job situation, and safety aspects. To safely operate casing/tubing tongs, power units, tubular handling and cleaning equipment, Torque Turn services and equipment, bottom hole assembly make-up; Hytorc and other specialized oilfield equipment used in tubular make-up and testing services.
Education / Qualification:
o Mechanical or Electronic Applications or past experience in a similar operation i.e. rig operation or casing and tubing running activity
o Degree in engineering or business administration
o Minimum of 10 years management experience for non-degree applicants. This includes shop and field experience, management positions, and a documented qualification or certified training for operational management.
o The Physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situation
o Good knowledge of Rig equipment and function
- People Management Provides team with a clear sense of direction and objectives; creates a stable and re-assuring work atmosphere; supports employment development through coaching, Highly integrated with strategic talent management processes including performance management, succession planning, talent development, and engagement/retention, etc. Get results through people.
- Effective Communication Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; listens attentively and objectively.
- Personal Accountability Demonstrates enthusiasm for and commitment to the position and accepts responsibility for personal actions. Takes pride in the job. Actively engages in professional self-development opportunities. Demonstrates professionalism and emotional intelligence across situations.
- Flawless Execution Clearly defines priorities and objectives. Uses a systematic approach with commitment and determination to achieve high quality results. Capably leads the business day-to-day and evaluates the risks and rewards new opportunities present.
Physical demands and work environment
- Ability to gather, analyze, and interpret data.
- Ability to work around moving machinery
- Ability to perform under stress, under pressure, and/or in emergency situations.
- Wear personal protective equipment, including but not limited to hard hat, steel-toed safety shoes, hearing protection, respirators, safety glasses, goggles and full body harness.
- Ability to ascend and descend ladders, stairs, scaffolding, and/or ramps while carrying tools requiring a reasonable degree of physical stamina and agility and involving moderate to severe physical exertion
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions (Cold or Heat)
- Ability to work as a team, communicate and interact with others in a professional manner, and consider alternative and diverse perspectives.