- Almajal Business Park Artawi Road North Rumaila, Basra, Iraq
The HR Coordinator is a key team member in the Human Resources department, responsible for the coordination of various HR functions to include training and development, organizing and scheduling orientations, improving HR processes and recommending applicable changes to HR management.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS include the following:
- Assisting in the administration and implementation of department programs, policies and practices
- Conducting employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing
- Participating in staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars as assigned by Human Resources Management
- Conducting research and evaluating data in support of assigned goals and makes recommendation for corrective action and continuous improvement
- Partnering with employees and management to communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations
- Representing the company for any unemployment claims
- Responding to and counseling employees with work related issues and requests including, but not limited to, harassment allegations and civil rights complaints
- Keeping apprised of federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations in order to ensure Company Compliance
- Internal HR document circulation executing in accordance with RF legislation: orders on hiring, discharging, vocation, promotion/demotion, disciplinary punishments, etc. Personal records drawing up and maintaining, work-books maintaining and keeping. Personnel substitution performance: crew changing schedule maintaining, requests for helicopter preparing, list of incoming/outgoing employees drawing up for railway tickets ordering. Personnel data base 1C maintaining which concerns working hours, eating and accommodation at drilling camp and staff personal data registration. Personnel working hours time sheet compiling for salary charging, on the basis of 1C data base.
POSITION SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Internal HR document circulation executing in accordance with RF legislation: orders on hiring, discharging, vocation, promotion/demotion, disciplinary punishments, etc.
- Personal records drawing up and maintaining, work-books maintaining and keeping.
- Personnel substitution performance: crew changing schedule maintaining, requests for helicopter preparing, list of incoming/outgoing employees drawing up for railway tickets ordering.
- Personnel data base maintaining which concerns working hours, eating and accommodation at drilling camp and staff personal data registration.
- Personnel working hours time sheet compiling for salary charging, on the basis of data base.
Minimum Education Required
Minimum Work Experience
A minimum of 5 years of Human Resources experience is required.
- Initiating & Driving Change • Acts as a catalyst for and takes responsibility for leading, directing, and managing organizational change • Develops new insights into situations and applies innovative solutions • Creates work environment that encourages creative thinking and innovation • Drives step changes in how the company operates • Understands how to change and addresses not only systems and processes, but also cultural aspects of change • Is good at bringing the creative ideas of others to market • Develops a change strategy that includes milestones and timelines • Accurately assesses the potential barriers and resources necessary for change initiatives • Understands and supports the need for change • Envisions and articulates the intended result of the change process • Provides direction and focus during the change process • Helps to generate support of the changes throughout the organization • Identifies and enlists allies who support the change process • Provides resources, removes barriers, and acts as an advocate for those initiating change
- Result Focused • Establishes clear, specific performance goals, expectations, and priorities • Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully • Is constantly and consistently one of the top performers • Very bottom-line oriented • Steadfastly pushes self and others for results • Navigates quickly and effectively to resolve problems and obstacles • Persists to complete tasks / responsibilities, even in the face of difficulties • Develops a sense of urgency in others to complete tasks • Operates with personal ownership and looks for ways to improve performance all the time • Challenges him- or herself and others to raise the bar on performance • Focuses people on critical activities that yield a high impact • Holds self and others accountable for delivering high-quality results on time and within budget (e.g., models high work standards and demands the same from others)
- Team Work • Blends people into teams when they are needed • Creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team • Shares wins and successes • Fosters open dialogue • Lets people finish and be responsible for their work • Seeks consensus among diverse viewpoints as a means of building group commitment • Defines success in terms of the whole team • Creates a feeling of belonging in the team • Values the contributions of all team members • Creates an environment that encourages open communication amongst team members • Creates an environment that encourages collective problem solving amongst team members
- Customer Focus • Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers • Gets first-hand customer information and uses it to understand customers' business issues and needs for improvements in products and services • Acts with customer in mind • Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect • Genuinely enjoys working with customers to build long-term partnerships • Creates a sense of customer focus throughout their team/ department/ business unit
Physical demands and work environment
- Oversee and manage the overall quality of projects and/or employee performance.
- Ability to gather, analyze, and interpret data.
- Ability to perform under stress, under pressure, and/or in emergency situations.
- N/A - Not Applicable
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, reason logically, and make sound decisions.
- Ability to comprehend, remember, and follow verbal and written directions and comply with Company policies, procedures and standard.
- Sit/stand while performing primarily sedentary work
- Use repetitive wrist, hand or finger movements at a computer.
- Ability to work as a team, communicate and interact with others in a professional manner, and consider alternative and diverse perspectives.